Okla Tornado's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okla Tornado's

I haven't been watching the news for the past several days but just heard about the tornados that struck Okla yesterday and today. First I hope and pray all our BS'ers are OK but I'm really socked at the news of 24 third graders losing their young lives. I just can't say more............
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

I pray for those people. I turned it off after hearing about the kids. There is nothing I can do, so no need to watch, seen enough.
    Visit my sons blog:
    www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

It is truly a sad site. I just spent the last 5 hrs stuck there while the cleaned the interstate up. Words can not explain the way it looks are the sadness going on there.
      Grizzly Adams is my hero.

Comment

Thanks for all the sentiments. I now live in Georgia, but Plaza Towers was my elementary school 40+ years ago. My dad and grandma are buried very near there............my heart is heavy........I just want to get out there and help, but I know there's not much I can do. It will be a donation and prayers............

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families. Absolutely tragic
          FKA Redragtop
          (formerly known as)

Comment

Our prayers are for the people of Oklahoma.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

May God be with them all in getting through this.
              Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to everyone affected ....
                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Oklahoma.... Two years, I lived through some horrible storms that ripped through Bama, so I know how they feel. I can't imagine losing 24 kids though, that is tragic.

God Speed!!!
                  sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                  - George Orwell

Comment

Jane and I are just devastated with the news from Moore, OK, of the 24 children in Plaza Towers Elementary.... God Bless them and their family's......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                    1966 Plymouth Fury III
                    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

I sat by the TV yesterday and watched this massive Tornado on the radar, and video on the Local channel, and you knew it was bad. I'm praying for all those affected yesterday and Sunday. Please keep this area in your prayers, as we are under similar condidtions today too, and we are forcast for severe storms. Please God, Bless Oklahoma today.
                      Arlington, Texarkana, Little Rock, 2013
                      Long Hauler 2014, 2016, 2018
                      Kansas City 2017

Comment

Tragic beyond words, but people in the midwest are remarkable.....survivors become 'first responders'. Neighbors jump right in to help neighbors, as well as total strangers. Our prayers go out to them all...........
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Amen...
                          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
                          X