Holley EFI system!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holley EFI system!!

Just received an email from Holley that I'm one of the 5 finalist for a chance to win a Holley EFI system. What a surprise that was. Now I have to install a 02 bung in the exhaust system before leaving for Texas next Wednesday. Anyone else get an email?
    Last edited by larry g; May 21, 2013, 09:22 AM.

no, congrats, good luck!
    Living the dream!

Comment

Yes - good luck -
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

That is awesome... James Bishir also received the email for his 70 Chevelle. We talked about an hour ago or so. Congrats to the five finalist!!!
        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
        - George Orwell

Comment

Great to have some BS'ers in on the deal!
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Make sure you send them some FREE window stickers. Free advertising is always worth it..And it will look good in Holley's ads also..
            Last edited by street72; May 21, 2013, 01:17 PM.
            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Yea Brian we want some stickers please. There weren't any in the package with my sweatshirt, must have fallen out
              Donna
              Williamston, MI
              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Congratulations to the winners!
                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I'm surprised as heck I received the email too! It must have been those nudie photos I sent.
                  Powertour off/on since 2002
                  sigpic

Comment

James, you're luckier than we were in the Pioneer contest.
                    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Great news, guys!! Congrats!
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post
                        I'm surprised as heck I received the email too! It must have been those nudie photos I sent.
                        Ya that must have been it, the nude photos work every time!
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
                          James, you're luckier than we were in the Pioneer contest.
                          I tried for that one 2 years ago too, but Rex entered his car so I stood no chance.

My car isn't anything special but I did enter as soon as the contest was announced and the fact Buckys car wasn't choosen leads me to believe they may be after more "regular" cars, or they know that crazy bastard. ;)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                            Ya that must have been it, the nude photos work every time!
                            It's called naked ambition!
                            sigpic

Comment

Did Pioneer do their contest with installations this year?! I didn't hear anything about that.....

James, once again, congrats man!! Evidently it was the nude photo's and you know how to suck up...... Bahahaha!!!
                              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                              - George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                              X