Happy Memorial Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Memorial Day!

A big THANK YOU to all the vets in our ranks!

bOB
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Yes, Thank you!
    Powertour off/on since 2002
    sigpic

Comment

Yep, thanks guys and gals!
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
        1966 Plymouth Fury III
        2014 Dodge Ram 1500
        Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
        Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Thank you all!

Comment

Thanks

I would also like to thank them all. Past present and future.

Our sone Ryan and his 4 buddies all are in the National guard. One is full time army. Praying for them all to be safe everyday.
            Our son's girlfriend is at national guard bootcamp now. She will get out 2 weeks after the tour is over and he is driving out to Missouri to get her.
            Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

I, as a vet, would personally thank especially those that were lost in special ops who will forever be listed as mia, or otherwise, and not even given the recognition of the Unknown Soldier... Salute! BZ my brothers!
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I agree with what everyone has said.... I served with some of the best men and woman. I'll never forget those that I lost and I'm forever grateful for those that paid the ultimate sacrafice!!

I truly hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day!!!
                sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
                  I would also like to thank them all. Past present and future.

Our sone Ryan and his 4 buddies all are in the National guard. One is full time army. Praying for them all to be safe everyday.
                  Our son's girlfriend is at national guard bootcamp now. She will get out 2 weeks after the tour is over and he is driving out to Missouri to get her.
                  I will echo this. My son is a vet, medically discharged. It's not an easy life, I know! Thanks to all who served and are serving. Prayers for your son and his friends/girlfriend. Thoughts to those who lost loved ones..........ultimate sacrifice!

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                  I agree with what everyone has said.... I served with some of the best men and woman. I'll never forget those that I lost and I'm forever grateful for those that paid the ultimate sacrafice!!

I truly hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day!!!

Comment

Family

Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
                    I will echo this. My son is a vet, medically discharged. It's not an easy life, I know! Thanks to all who served and are serving. Prayers for your son and his friends/girlfriend. Thoughts to those who lost loved ones..........ultimate sacrifice!
                    Thanks,
                    There is no better feeling for a parent than to know his son/daughter are serving in the US service! I'm very proud of my son and his friends.
                    Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Working...
                    X