Leaving and now on the road.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving and now on the road.....

I'm sorry this isn't what you think ....I'm on the road to work but I'm driving my car to test out some improvements....but I got to thinking who leaves the earliest for the Power Tour....right now suppose international Long Haulers have left on their way with shipping or purchasing cars stateside followed by our Northern Territory friends....then Leon and our other west coast friends or our north east coast friends.....anyways I'm at work thinking about where I wanna be instead of where I am.....but really I just always wanted to start the leaving home thread
    Last edited by 383S-10; May 27, 2013, 07:00 AM.
    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

I'm leaving tomorrow morning but I'm going the long way to Texas.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Bob, how close are you and Buddy coming to Huntsville?!
      sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
      - George Orwell

Comment

We're leaving in 2 days on our way to Arlington.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
          Bob, how close are you and Buddy coming to Huntsville?!
          We're going from Buddy's house to Nashville to meet up with Boob and that group. That's probably as close as we'll get.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

We leave from San Diego on Wednesday morning at 6am.. Getting to Arlington in time for Phil to buy us dinner on Thursday.. Now going home is a whole different story..
            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Leaving Thursday around 430 or so.

Driving to Shreveport to meet up with my dad and sister. Gonna be a long 3 days at work, lol.
              Building Fords the old way, one good part at a time.

Comment

What really suck is I'm leave the DFW area head home on Friday morning. So i get to watch all the cars on i 35 headed south. Then when i get back to Kansas then i can leave home for Arlington. And that only if my wife vets Friday night off. If that does not happen it looks like i will leave on Saturday morning.
                Grizzly Adams is my hero.

Comment

Heading West

Heading out of SC 5:30 am Thursday. Hoping to stop in Jackson Ms for a short visit with some kin folk I haven't seen in over 30 years. Then on into Sherveport La for the night I hope to meet up with the rest of my bunch.
                  Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

We are leaving Wednesday morning, will drive till we don't want to drive anymore and then stop, hoping to be in Arlington Thursday night or Friday morning.
                    Donna
                    Williamston, MI
                    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Just as soon as my son gets home from Ft Riley, Kansas. He will ETS Thursday, drive all night hopefully we will leave Friday morning.
                      sigpicThe Big Red One Chevelle

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                        We are leaving Wednesday morning, will drive till we don't want to drive anymore and then stop, hoping to be in Arlington Thursday night or Friday morning.
                        Maybe y'all should consider leaving tomorrow if you want to be there by Friday

Comment

Haha! Mike's already gone, or should say checked out. We ARE going to be able to go FAST this year, or else he's in trouble.
                          Donna
                          Williamston, MI
                          Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Glad to hear that, since Im bringing a couple hundred more horses this year.
                            Living the dream!

Comment

I'll be on the road Wed. at 3pm should make TN by bed time. Then hope to make TX Thurs. night. Everyone have a safe trip.

Comment

Working...
                              X