Question????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question????

I have my confirmation info and was wondering since I'm going by myself will I still get to passes?
    Reason I ask is my brother wants to come out to Z-Max and see the dragracing on Friday with me. I told them when I registered that I would have 2 people but my other brother backout on me for the trip. Just wondering will they give me 2 sets at the registration in Arlington you suppose.
    Retirement is better than I thought!

you get 2 participant credentials at registration.

Comment

Andy, for all intents and circumstances, HR/Family Events treats each registration as 2 folks doesn't matter if you are one or three plus
      nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Cool!

Cool thanks I thought I saw that some place when I signed up but couldn't remember. Thanks guy's!
        Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
          you get 2 participant credentials at registration.
          Hey MIKEE - are you going to come down and play a little this year?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
            Hey MIKEE - are you going to come down and play a little this year?
            Not this year. Too many other things going on. As you know i don't like hot weather either.

We bought a farm west of us with our son and his family. have been making that into a home for them.
            We have a new granddaughtger born in January.
            Having work related issues, which are effecting everydeay life, etc.

Been lurking and reading the posts. hopefully they will continue so us at home can enjoy the ride without being there.
            perhaps next year; depending on where the route goes.

ALL have a safe and enjoyable trip.

Comment

Working...
            X