Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place to stay on the way home (or anytime) Close to IL/ WI Border off I-94

Hey not making the tour this year

But i would like to offer to anyone that might be coming through the Chicago area on the way home or heading further north a free place to stay for the night/day. Also if you are having troubles and need a garage to work in late, (sorry not many tools to help but can offer a cover over your head, a clean bathroom, and good a place to put your head or feet up.)

We live about 9 miles west of I94 about 20 miles south of the WI border, off of IL-120 W Belvidere Rd (half way between Chicago and Milwaukee)

The neighborhood is very quite, very close to the PD and school. So no need to worry about your vehicle, and I might even be able to convice the wife to let you use her spot in the garage (as long as you take her for a ride in your car)

We have a guest room that has a full bed, another one with a full size futon, and another with a twin bed also. We also have 2 air full mattresses that we can find places for in the house also. Plus a sectional that can sleep 2, a love seat and another sofa.

SO THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM!

It can be a last minute stay if you need to, i am off Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday after the tour to welcome you when you get here with a cold refreshment and maybe some BBQ and a bonfire.

While you are here you might even want to see a great Classic Car collection that is less than 15min from my house, Volo Auto Museum. www.volocars.com

My number is on the phone list that Bob sent out, i am on FaceBook on the forum freaks group, and my PM's on here email me when i receive them.

If you are interested i will give you my exact address and phone number, but don't want to broadcast that all over the internet.

Hope everyone has safe travels getting to Dallas, and also on tour, and of course on the way home.

Hope all is well, and hope to see you all in 2014 if not sooner

Scott

PS: This invite does not just stand for this trip only...if you are ever in the area and need a place to stay, help, or just want to stop by, let me know.
    Last edited by GTPilot88; May 27, 2013, 10:32 PM.
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Map of approx location

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_03 May. 28 12.33.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	870259
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Working...
    X