Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S&p welcomes the hot rod power tour to mena, ar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buzz0 View Post
    Sounds like a good side trip.

I'm making a cemetery stop just outside of Cabot.
    The older I get the more cemeteries I have to visit, but it's kinda like therapy to me. It was Memorial Day over the weekend and as another thread said, "remember Decoration Day?"

Comment

I think I might make this detour as well since im contemplating a late model hemi swap into a early 80s dodge short wide .... hhmmmmm

Comment

Side trip

This should be a great trip. It's not that much out of the way and will provide a free lunch also! I'm sure Mark will have some intersting stuff for us to see!
        Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

we def need to spread the word to more ppl and help them have a good turn out so if its ever in their neck of the woods again they will do something for us in the future as well

Comment

This still happening?

Comment

Same town as Brodix Cylinder Heads!
              sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

this was a good stop thanks to the guys at S&P

Comment

This was a great stop...

Thanks for opening the facilities to us. Very gracious hosts. We really enjoyed the stop
                  FKA Redragtop
                  (formerly known as)

Comment

Our groups tour guide was very good at it......explained just enough and answered all kinds of questions. we had a really great time and the detour was well worth it. We had to skip lunch though, as the workers went to lunch during our tour. Thanks S&P
                    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Street & Performance

The stop was great for me. I got to see Mark again after meeting him back in 89 in Denver NC. I put their wiring harness in my truck.
                      On top of that he wrote me a $500.00 gift certificate for our truck show in Mooresville NC.
                      Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Working...
                      X