What happened to you on Power Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to you on Power Tour

Jane has to stop at all goodwill stores in every venue, I found a comfortable chair and waited in Flower Mound
    Last edited by 66Fury3; May 30, 2013, 12:16 PM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
    1966 Plymouth Fury III
    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Tire losing air, Marshall TX. That's why I have roadside assistance. Sitting in the hotel room, waiting for roadside assistance and hoping they can air it up and it can be patched...........

70's Dart in my hotel parking lot with a distributor or coil that went south.........we'll be whining together.........

Comment

Drove through 6 hours of heavy rain, then a couple of sunny hours. Safely here, hope everybody else does as well.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Staying the night at a friends house on the al/ms line tonight and we'll make the run to Dallas in the AM. My new rear tire was rubbing the passenger side rear. Anyone bring a good fender roller? ;). I added some air to the shocks and its good now. We ran into our first HRPTers a few miles down I-10. One guy in a yellow AMX that was his late brothers and a modified Chevy truck.
        Powertour off/on since 2002
        sigpic

Comment

This storms in Oklahoma are killing me.
          Grizzly Adams is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
            This storms in Oklahoma are killing me.
            agreed.....watching it on tv now.....the OKC and Moore area (again) getting hammered.....more strong stuff heading for St. Louis....may God watch over those people....

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
              agreed.....watching it on tv now.....the OKC and Moore area (again) getting hammered.....more strong stuff heading for St. Louis....may God watch over those people....
              we maybe here for sometime. All roads closed
              That poor town has really had it rough.

Comment

Be safe!
                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

We didn't make it very far tonight. Stuck in Oklahoma city. Will try to get out of here in the morning. Its a mess here. We are ok the truck is ok and some how we found a hotel room. See ya tomorrow I hope.

Comment

I'm here, but my buddy booked a room way in advance so were not by the venue. See y'all tomorrow.
                    Powertour off/on since 2002
                    sigpic

Comment

Arlington

I'm at the Arlington Hilton. Have a bunch of cars here + Chevy performance and Hot Rod magazine people.
                      Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

we maybe here for sometime. All roads closed
                        That poor town has really had it rough.
                        Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
                        Be safe!
                        We didn't make it very far tonight. Stuck in Oklahoma city. Will try to get out of here in the morning. Its a mess here. We are ok the truck is ok and some how we found a hotel room. See ya tomorrow I hope.
                        This is going to be a rough one for folks traveling here....keep safe and keep an eye on the weather. Glad you all are ok!

Here's my car getting the tire replaced and David's car at registration............our problems are nothing compared to my Oklahoma family
                        Attached Files

Comment

Sittin in the hotel soaking up some cool air and got a text from Kicker. We won a pair of Cush earphones. I didn't know what we won until we got there. The roads around the ballpark were blocked off, I didn't think we would make it in time. Woohoo!
                          sigpicThe Big Red One Chevelle

Comment

Hey Andy, I didn't get your message til late, sorry. I ran my phone dead taking pics. Will look for you tonight around the hotels. Thanks, David T.
                            2011 Long Hauler
                            2011 Corvette Grand Sport-650 HP Edelbrock Eforce SC 6 speed paddleshift auto

1979 Pontiac Trans Am-800 hp 5 speed Richmond Super Street OD with Long shifter

Comment

Blew a tire 1.5 hours into my trip, spent a few hours in Oklahoma City but got out before the storm hit. Thanks Okie300c for hanging with me.
                              HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

Working...
                              X