Keller's in Dallas Friday night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keller's in Dallas Friday night...

I saw on the Hot Rod board that there will be a cruise in at Keller's on Friday night.

You must go there!! That place is awesome. The burgers are great,and it's straight out of the fifties and sixties. The cruise nights are good anyway,but I can't imagine one with the PT in town!

They have poppy seed buns,and you will find the seeds for months in your car afterwards.

6537 E Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 75231 (214) 368-1209
    sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

I wasted my time going to Keller's tonight. The parking lot was full of cow turd pick-up trucks and rough looking bikers. We left and ate elsewhere. Thank god for concealed carry permits.

Comment

Originally posted by z06dennis View Post
      I wasted my time going to Keller's tonight. The parking lot was full of cow turd pick-up trucks and rough looking bikers. We left and ate elsewhere. Thank god for concealed carry permits.
      It has always been good foodwise and cruise wise when we went,but I haven't been in a long time. I'm sorry it didn't work out so good.

Did they give the wrong address? There's another Keller's that is not in a good neighborhood at all.
      sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

We popped by about 9:30PM after dinner. There were lots of bikers there, but there were some HRPT participants, and some of everything...........
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Karberator View Post
          It has always been good foodwise and cruise wise when we went,but I haven't been in a long time. I'm sorry it didn't work out so good.

Did they give the wrong address? There's another Keller's that is not in a good neighborhood at all.
          yes, there is one on Harry Hines which is much closer to TMS, it's kind of where I would have expected it.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by z06dennis View Post
            First of all this is Texas, we drive trucks. This is a place where people come to eat, after work no matter what they drive. I've been going to Kellers with our kids for 30 years and never once felt threatened. We live to far away to make it on a regular basis but our 21 year old daughter wanted kellers for her birthday dinner then on to the dragstrip. Also, just FYI Saturday night is when the cars show up.
            Last edited by 1972Behemoth; June 1, 2013, 06:23 AM.
            Arlington, Texarkana, Little Rock, 2013
            Long Hauler 2014, 2016, 2018
            Kansas City 2017

Comment

You have the wrong night... it is every Saturday night. They pack em in in the back area!
              Last edited by fast86-gn; June 1, 2013, 11:45 AM.
              sigpicDavid N.
              86 GN
              08 Sky Redline
              98 GS

Comment

Working...
              X