No announcement yet.

Official HRPT 2013 Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Pics!! They've made January a lot less sucky for sure. Very cold and windy here today. VERY windy.
    sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

• Random Freak sightings.....
      Attached Files
      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• The last group of pictures, that is what it is all about. Well, not the man hugs. I liked the photo on the previous page. The one with Andy and Dave standing there. Yeah, my son and I were behind the umbrellas. That is the way it has been for us during the last few years. Always in front or behind someone or another car. Other than Andy and Jack I don't think anyone would recognize my son and I. Maybe thats a good thing. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice pics. It is nice to look back at the fun times past and something to look forward too in the next 130+ days.
        Visit my sons blog:
        www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Damon23 View Post
          The last group of pictures, that is what it is all about. Well, not the man hugs. I liked the photo on the previous page. The one with Andy and Dave standing there. Yeah, my son and I were behind the umbrellas. That is the way it has been for us during the last few years. Always in front or behind someone or another car. Other than Andy and Jack I don't think anyone would recognize my son and I. Maybe thats a good thing. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice pics. It is nice to look back at the fun times past and something to look forward too in the next 130+ days.
          If he grows as much this year as he did last year, I may not recognize him !!

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

• I almost fell out when we had to buy him a electric razor for christmas and he is only 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is growing up right in front of my eyes. 13 and already 5"8'.
            Visit my sons blog:
            www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

• Growing up!

Originally posted by Damon23 View Post
              I almost fell out when we had to buy him a electric razor for christmas and he is only 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is growing up right in front of my eyes. 13 and already 5"8'.

Yea I know what you mean! Ryan was like that.

I can't wait to see everyone again this year.
              Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Working...
              X