Official HRPT 2013 Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
    Looks like this is the YouTube link! Sorry for the audio............don't know how to edit

http://youtu.be/aI04ZdeqTYk
    It worked great, thanks for sharing.
    2011 Long Hauler
    2011 Corvette Grand Sport-650 HP Edelbrock Eforce SC 6 speed paddleshift auto

1979 Pontiac Trans Am-800 hp 5 speed Richmond Super Street OD with Long shifter

Comment

Burnout here he comes -
      Last edited by 70chevyC-10; June 17, 2013, 01:14 PM.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
        Burnout he he comes -
        Thank you very much.
        2011 Long Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
          She did good for a 3200 mile ride.
          She sure did and a fine piece of iron it is Andy. Pleasure meeting you too sir.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Pleasure

She sure did and a fine piece of iron it is Andy. Pleasure meeting you too sir.
            Pleasure meeting u as well. Enjoyed the dinner at Hooters to even though it was raining.
            Hey Dave the vette looks good.
            Last edited by Andy4639; June 18, 2013, 12:05 PM.
            Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
              Pleasure meeting u as well. Enjoyed the dinner at Hooters to even though it was raining.
              Hey Dave the vette looks good.
              Thanks Andy. Your truck is 1st class as well.
              2011 Long Hauler

Comment

Mirror

The vette filled the truck mirror a bunch on the way to Arlington. Dave and I ran together till MS.
                Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

David, what does the 'vette run for times? Looks wicked quick.
                  Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
                    David, what does the 'vette run for times? Looks wicked quick.
                    Thanks, it depends a lot on the temp and track condition, but so far our best is 1.75 60" 7.39 1/8th and 11.39 1/4 @125mph. I'm actually supposed to have a grudge run with a Mustang tonight at Greer Dragway that is an 1/8th track, but don't look for great numbers due to heat and humidity. Our best times were on a 55 degree day so it will be months before we get those temps again. Tonight I'll be happy with a 7.50-7.60.
                    2011 Long Hauler

Comment

Pictures from the truck show at Mooresville after the Long Haulers ceremony.

Chattanooga stop video - couple BS'ers shown -
                      Th e Hot Rod Power Tour 2013 stopped in Chattanooga Tn...There were way to may cool cars to shoot them all....in this video I walk so that you can see as man...
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Thomasmoto View Post
                        Thanks, it depends a lot on the temp and track condition, but so far our best is 1.75 60" 7.39 1/8th and 11.39 1/4 @125mph. I'm actually supposed to have a grudge run with a Mustang tonight at Greer Dragway that is an 1/8th track, but don't look for great numbers due to heat and humidity. Our best times were on a 55 degree day so it will be months before we get those temps again. Tonight I'll be happy with a 7.50-7.60.
                        Update, Mustang was a no show...maybe next week?
                        2011 Long Hauler

Comment

Pictures from the truck show at Mooresville after the Long Haulers ceremony.

Chattanooga stop video - couple BS'ers shown -
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRBa7...&feature=share
                          Nice clip...Thanks for the link Phil

Looks like some nice trucks at the Mooresville show
                          FKA Redragtop
                          (formerly known as)

Comment

Thanks Phil, I saw me too..
                            Living the dream!

Comment

Slick68

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Hey Perry - check this out - from American Racing's FB gallery -
                                Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X