Coker in Chatanooga Tn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coker in Chatanooga Tn

The Coker stop was by far the best for me. It was just amazing with all the Indain bikes and cars inside the building's.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Andy4639; June 9, 2013, 02:07 PM.
    Retirement is better than I thought!

Thanks for the pictures... we couldn't make it this year so we really appreciate them!!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Coker video

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
      Thanks for the pictures... we couldn't make it this year so we really appreciate them!!

Here is a video of the museum.

Coker tire opened the doors for all the power tour drivers to come in and see the museum. I was all over the the Indain bikes.

Comment

Andy I agree definitely one of the best highlights of the tour, great pics

Comment

Great stop

Originally posted by Jshep View Post
          Andy I agree definitely one of the best highlights of the tour, great pics
          Thanks I got more video's uploading.

Comment

def a fun stop there were so many cool thing here to look at and see

Comment

We enjoyed the Coker Tire Block Party. Not only seeing all the cars and the shops, but the band was great and so was the atmosphere!
              Last edited by Kirkland2; June 10, 2013, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirkland2 View Post
                We enjoyed the Coker Tire Block Party. Not only seeing all the cars and the shops, but the band was great and so was the atmosphere!
                Welcome to the forum Kirk, we hope you enjoy the atmosphere here too !

Comment

Yeah, it was fun.

Thanks to Coker Tire, Honest Charlies and the staff. The morning alarm went off way too early though, or I might have been out late.
                  Attached Files

Comment

nice burnout

Comment

I agree about Coker Tire! Definitely a huge highlight on the Tour! They were so gracious to do that for us. My husband and I still talk about that block party and the museum!
                      All you have to be is 10% smarter than what you are working with and you can do anything!

Comment

Working...
                      X