Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Best Guess for 2014 HRPT stops............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I love it Grandma..... Don't give it up....Keep on Cruising!!!!
    PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
    1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

This is the "YOUR BEST GUESS FOR 2014 HRPT STOPS" thread, not the "BITCH SESSION" thread ....
      Last edited by Monster; June 13, 2013, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Well my best guess is that driving in the Dells will be a bitch that turns into a bitch session......... (Steve thanks for keeping us focused )
        Last edited by 383S-10; June 13, 2013, 01:47 PM.
        That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10 View Post
          Steve thanks for keeping us focused
          No problem Dewayne ... I know you probably dont care, but some members get upset when their thread gets hijacked and run off the road. If somebody wants to bitch about modern cars, they can start their own thread.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not singling anyone out that already made comments either, just trying to keep things flowing.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
            This is the "YOUR BEST GUESS FOR 2014 HRPT STOPS" thread, not the "BITCH SESSION" thread ....
            Good job! You're right!

Originally posted by 383S-10 View Post
            Well my best guess is that driving in the Dells will be a bitch that turns into a bitch session......... (Steve thanks for keeping us focused )
            Lol!

Comment

No problem Dewayne ... I know you probably dont care, but some members get upset when their thread gets hijacked and run off the road. If somebody wants to bitch about modern cars, they can start their own thread.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not singling anyone out that already made comments either, just trying to keep things flowing.
              You are doing a fine job Steve!
              Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Does anyone know if HR Magazine will post the venues in a couple of weeks like last year?
                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                  Does anyone know if HR Magazine will post the venues in a couple of weeks like last year?
                  I sure hope so. My wife is already putting in for her vacation time and wants to be sure of the dates.

Is it June '14 yet?
                  "Life is tough. Life is tougher if you're stupid" - John Wayne

Comment

They announced on Friday during the stage give aways that it will start on June 7.
                    1968 Torino - DOHC 4.6L/T56 swap project
                    2011 CTS-V Wagon - TR-6060 equipped

Comment

Whoopseee> Sorry about that.
                      PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
                      1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

I'm thinking Bristol and Indianapolis are strong runnersfor stops..... It wouldn't shock me ifJoliet, Ill was another stop. Buthonestly, there are so many different ways to get to Wisconsin Dells fromConcord.
                        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                        - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                          ... But honestly, there are so many different ways to get to Wisconsin Dells fromConcord.
                          Do any of them improve the probability of decent weather there?

Comment

Hopefully not Detroit or Muskegon, been there done that, several times each.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                              Do any of them improve the probability of decent weather there?
                              Alan, I can't predict the weather.... She's a bitch sometimes....... LOL
                              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                              - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                                Hopefully not Detroit or Muskegon, been there done that, several times each.
                                Phil, agreed. I, for one, would NOT like to go back to Detroit anytime soon. Like you said, "Been there done that"...
                                sigpic

- George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X