Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syracuse Nationals July 19-21

Anyone planning on cruising to Nationals? 6-8000 cars
    Long Roof (Mike) is starting a cruise in from Buffalo, to Alex Bay, lake Placid, Lake George, to Syracuse on Friday.
    I am hooking up with them along the way.

If u are in Town on Friday, I have gotten permission for Bangshifters to sea a small car collection, all kinds of stuff near Venue. probably will only have a couple hour window.
    PM me if u want to go.
    Bob

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
    Anyone planning on cruising to Nationals? 6-8000 cars
    Long Roof (Mike) is starting a cruise in from Buffalo, to Alex Bay, lake Placid, Lake George, to Syracuse on Friday.
    I am hooking up with them along the way.

If u are in Town on Friday, I have gotten permission for Bangshifters to sea a small car collection, all kinds of stuff near Venue. probably will only have a couple hour window.
    PM me if u want to go.
    Bob
    Going to be fun!! This is our Power Tour alternative for this year!
    Just a few of the hopeful participants...

Hopefully there will lots of this:

And none of this:

Comment

I so wish I was going on Mike's run and be able to join you for this.
      1999 Power Tour - 3 Stops
      2006 Power Tour Long Hauler
      2008-2012 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Laid-Back Road Trip 2013

Had a great time on our trip! 750 miles to go from Buffalo to Syracuse via Alexandria Bay, Lake Placid and Lake George. NO highways until we left Syracuse headed for home!!

Here's a few shots from the trip including a Kickoff bbq at our house, a roadside repair, the crew ready to leave, our first hotel, antique boat museum, the Olympic ski jump shot, and a couple shots of a private collection that Bob got us access to! Great times indeed!
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X