No announcement yet.

"Official" 2014 Hotel Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in at Baymont the Dells for about $91 TT&L for dbl queen room(that's fri 6/13/14 right?).
    Lars....email me your lic plates wants.
    Last edited by 173rdherd; July 1, 2013, 07:03 AM.
    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

I booked the EconoLodge in the Dells for $99.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
        ...They must have a "special" room for you at the rate they quoted you.
        Allen is special, so that room might be fit for a king

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
        I'm in at Baymont the Dells for about $91 TT&L for dbl queen room(that's fri 6/13/14 right?).
        Correct on the date

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
        I booked the EconoLodge in the Dells for $99.
        Didn't want to stay with us Phil?? Do you know something I don't?
        FKA Redragtop
        (formerly known as)

Comment

I tried looking for reviews of the econo lodge on trip advisor and couldn't find any. When I plugged in econo lodge it came up with reviews for the travel lodge and said it was formerly the econo lodge, and those reviews were BAD. Although it may not have been the same hotel...

Still rooms at the Clarion in Baraboo for $84 with AAA, (good reviews on Trip Adivor)
          Last edited by 99SS&92Z28; July 3, 2013, 09:49 PM. Reason: additional info

Comment

Booked Baymont for $89.00 per night (wanted free cancellation) in Wisconsin Dells. If you don't want to prepay, select the area for booking that shows Best Rate (not Prepaid or advanced paid). They still have rooms left.
            Note: This hotel has changed hands many times. It's now a Wyndham. Hasn't got the best reviews from what I can see but maybe that will change. It's only one night.

Comment

Also booked Hampton Inn in Concord, NC for June 6 to 8th, Weddington Road Ex, Concord, NC.

Comment

So are you coming along next year Tammy?
                Donna
                Williamston, MI
                Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                  Ed do you have AAA, rooms are 119.00 as of right now. The Holiday Inn on Linden in Bristol, VA is the one I looked at, pretty sure that's where we stayed last time. We have AAA, not sure how many rooms we can use with it. They have rooms using points for 15,000 points also. It also shows Best Rate available for 123.00 so just saved a little with AAA, state gov't was 123.00
                  They still have rooms at that price, but they are pay up front, and non-cancelable........no joy there unless it becomes an official stop......rats.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I'm a new member......... Just tried to book HIE in the Dells $269/night ouch!

Comment

Does anyone know what cities we will over nite in between Concord & the Wisconsin Dells?

Comment

Originally posted by ZBESTC5 View Post
                        Does anyone know what cities we will over nite in between Concord & the Wisconsin Dells?
                        Welcome ZBESTC5!! I'm originally from Jefferson City, not too far from you!!

At this point, we are all guessing. We know the beginning and ending, but anything else is just a guessing game.
                        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                        - George Orwell

Comment

Hi, thanks for the welcome. I live on The Lake of the Ozarks. I'm from Iowa. I made my 1st HRPT in 2012 & as a Long Hauler in my Z.

Comment

Shoot, I just looked at HIE: Wisconsin Dells and the cheapest I found was for $216 per night, AAA Discount!! This sucks ass!!
                            sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                            - George Orwell

Comment

So, I just booked the Holiday Inn, Bristol Conference Ctr, Linden Drive using my points plus cash. Good thing about IHG, Priority, is; if we are wrong, they will let you cancel.
                              sigpic

- George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by 58Fargo View Post
                                I'm a new member......... Just tried to book HIE in the Dells $269/night ouch!
                                I booked hie 1st day it was avail. was 110/nt.

Comment

Working...
                                X