No announcement yet.

"Official" 2014 Hotel Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like we are having a heck of a party in Mooresville Friday and Saturday. I' ll be at the Quality Inn

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
      Bucky67 and MIKEE

PMs sent please let me know if you got them as this new system continues to challenge me!
      I must have been mistaken (I know, big suprise lol), I was thinking that you did something in the IT field

Did you get the PM that Redragtop sent you?
      Last edited by Rocketman; May 7, 2014, 03:03 AM.
      FKA Redragtop
      (formerly known as)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post

I must have been mistaken (I know, big suprise lol), I was thinking that you did something in the IT field

Did you get the PM that Redragtop sent you?
        Why yes I did (and do).

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Why yes I did (and do).

Alan, I got your PM, but I have no idea how to respond or reply..... Haven't figured that out. I'm hoping to be with ya'll that weekend and the first two stops after Charlotte. We shall see.....
          sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
          - George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by ogre View Post
            got the list ed, still no motel in bettendorf. unless i want to spend megabucks.
            may just wing it for that night. it's worked before

i couldn't find a parking spot in one of the 2012 OK stops, so i used my ogre stealth to get inside the event

Sent you a PM

Comment

• allen. finally found your reply. could not figure out how to reply to you.

site user UNFRIENDLY! i donot see any effort to change it either. DE JA VU??? hotrod.com all over again!
              Last edited by MIKEE; May 10, 2014, 07:49 AM. Reason: clarification of subject reply

Comment

• Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
                site user UNFRIENDLY! i donot see any effort to change it either. DE JA VU???

???

Comment

• If anyone needs rooms at wisconsin dells. I am cancelling 3 rooms at wisconsim dells holiday inn for friday nite
                  My reservations are not transferable, due to the discount they were made with..

Comment

• Anyone want to change thier hotel reservation up by my house on Wednesday night...we will be having a BBQ and fire pit going. I am 20 minutes from the lunch stop on Thursday. RSVP through MIDWAY party Thread! There is an HIE about 10 minutes from Heidts. I would suggest this it is about 1.25-1.5 hours from Crown Point on the route. Traffic on Thursday going through Chicago is going to suck!
                    Last edited by GTPilot88; May 20, 2014, 10:28 PM.
                    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

• Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
                      Anyone want to change thier hotel reservation up by my house on Wednesday night...we will be having a BBQ and fire pit going. I am 20 minutes from the lunch stop on Thursday. RSVP through MIDWAY party Thread! There is an HIE about 10 minutes from Heidts. I would suggest this it is about 1.25-1.5 hours from Crown Point on the route. Traffic on Thursday going through Chicago is going to suck!
                      Where do you live GTPilot, My brother lives in Cary
                      Ron Reidell
                      56 F100
                      2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by rocco3750 View Post
                        Where do you live GTPilot, My brother lives in Cary
                        Round Lake, Illinois
                        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

• I know this is a long shot, but if anyone is going to cancel I am looking for a room at the Wingate by Windham for Concord the night of the 7th! You can e-mail me at [email protected]...

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by 65longroof View Post

Sent you a PM
                            thanks to 65longroof i now have a room in iowa. woo hoo
                            HRPT Long Hauler 2011, 2012, 2014

Comment

• Anyone need a room in Crown Point? ... I am staying at home to avoid Chicago traffic... Anyone change their room to avoid the traffic? If so where you staying now?

Comment

• Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
                                Anyone need a room in Crown Point? ... I am staying at home to avoid Chicago traffic... Anyone change their room to avoid the traffic? If so where you staying now?
                                I'm going to my brothers house in Cary
                                Ron Reidell
                                56 F100
                                2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X