Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hot rod carribean cruise?

LEON, are you behinde this cruise deal? lol

Nope. I did talk to them at one of the venues, and discussed the program. First, I'm thinking about doing this cruise. When I talked to them, they told me it was going to be on one of their "newest" ships. Out of Tampa, it's hardly one of their newest since those ships would never fit under the bridge. The Brilliance of the Seas is just over 90,000 gross tons, hardly one of the newest, biggest ships. That being said, I've had some of my best cruises on smaller ships. Royal Caribbean isn't my favorite cruise line as I sail most on Carnival. A similar cruise on Carnival would be much cheaper, but I'm looking at this cruise for the extras that go with it being a themed cruise with Family Events. The rates FE quotes are close to Royal's website, plus the added $100 for the Hot Rod functions. It would be nice if there were a better list of events happening, parties, seminars, DF in a dunk tank, etc. The big advantage of a deal like this is the fact that we can do payments over a period of time, and maybe have a party at 66Fury3's house before or after.

Comment

We got our email yesterday, haven't talked about it though. I've never taken a cruise and think this would be fun with a bunch of BS freaks!

Linda

Comment

I'm getting ready to do #42 and 43, (39 and 40 with Carnival) and can't think of a better way to spend some time with a bunch of freaks. The only thing missing will be the smell of burnt rubber!

Comment

Originally posted by Leon View Post
          I'm getting ready to do #42 and 43, (39 and 40 with Carnival) and can't think of a better way to spend some time with a bunch of freaks. The only thing missing will be the smell of burnt rubber!

Leon, that depends on what starts on fire during the cruise!
          The cruise ships don't have the best record right now!

Comment

They have a better record than traveling on the highway

Comment

I just want to know where are they going to put all of our cars?
              Visit my sons blog:
              www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Working...
              X