Old Chevrolet Dealership Auction in Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Chevrolet Dealership Auction in Nebraska

Thinking of taking a road trip just to go see what these low miles cars sell for.

Lambrecht Chevrolet of Pierce, Neb., was like many Midwestern, small-town dealers — owned and operated by a family, with minimal overhead and little need for advertising since most customers were neighbors. Ray and Mildred Lambrecht ran the dealership with just one employee for 50 years before closing up, and later this year the Lambrechts will [...]
    HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

couple hour drive for us. weekend off. wth can't think of anything better to do. besides, who knows......

Comment

I map quested it today but its over 1000 miles for me, I'd still love to go though. If it were the chance to rummage through the dealership as is or as was I might consider the trip. Definitely a once in a life time find.
      2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

I had posted this on another site local to me.........checkout the inventory list of cars......

Mildred Lambrecht and her son Mark. circa 1953As our esteemed colleague Mr. Baruth pointed out, it’s not every day that you can buy dealer fresh 50 year old Chevys, referring to the upcoming auction of over 500 cars owned by Ray P. Lambrecht, now 95 years old, who with his wife Mildred and a single mechanic ran Lambrecht Chevrolet, a small rural dealership in Pierce, Nebraska from 1946 to 1996. The collection includes a startling number of new old stock cars, time-capsules tha…

.......inventory list of vehicles to be sold........over 400.....

......video..........

VanDerBrink Auctions, LLC will be conducting the amazing Lambrecht Chevrolet Company Auction 9-28,29th of September 2013 in Piercve, NE. This is ana amazing ...
        That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Take some cash...I'll bet some of that stuff goes cheap......I'll be in Colorado the day before, but might make it......
          Last edited by oletrux4evr; June 28, 2013, 07:42 AM.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Anyone that goes, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get a picture of the '60 Brookwood. I know there's a '57 210 wagon, but I love the lines of the later wagon.
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

We are tentatively planning to be there. We finish up the Western Scenic Tour on September 26th in Ouray, Colorado. It is a 13 hour drive to Pierce, Nebraska and kinda sorta on the way home. Who knows there may be some good buys. The sad part is that many of these cars have sat outside in a field for 40 plus years.
              Jim & Maureen
              There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
              HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

This September one of the coolest collections of rare survivor vehicles to ever see the light of day will be auctioned off by the VanDerBrink Auctions in Pierce, Nebraska. Check out the story from …
                2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Working...
                X