The parties, starting line & finish line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The parties, starting line & finish line

Starting line party is already in the works.

Any suggestions from the out of town crowd are welcome. Most of us that are talking about the starting line party are in Mooresville, which is where we will have the party.

PTeazer is in Canada or Wisconson or some place close to the Dells, maybe 2 hours away? That could be a drive for the party crowd.

Is any one closer to The Dells?

Do we get D.T.B and the Helmet Headed Warroir to do some grilling in a hotel parking lot near Dells of Friday night?

The beast below has a built in grill.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by htrdharley; June 28, 2013, 07:24 AM.

Just Adam (the guy with the white Kaiser Darrin) talked about having a Finish line Party in Hartford, (Heartland ?) WI. If he does, it will be a good one. At this time I am out for 14 ! My focus will be on Drag Week ! As far a cookin . . . It was good meetin the Helmut Dude. I am sure Randy can handle it. I'll miss y'all next year.

Only one big vacation a year DTB
    DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
      Starting line party is already in the works.
      Awesome...

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
      PTeazer is in Canada or Wisconson or some place close to the Dells, maybe 2 hours away?
      You make that seem like there is a difference...Oh wait there is a difference, you don't need a passport for one of them

Originally posted by Dave the Bartender View Post
      Just Adam (the guy with the white Kaiser Darrin) talked about having a Finish line Party in Hartford, (Heartland ?) WI. If he does, it will be a good one. At this time I am out for 14 ! My focus will be on Drag Week ! As far a cookin . . . It was good meetin the Helmut Dude. I am sure Randy can handle it. I'll miss y'all next year.

Only one big vacation a year DTB
      Bummer...Dave's not (gonna be) here man. Although, I am sure you can work out a little extra small vacation. Hell, it's only Canada or Wisconsin or something like that
      FKA Redragtop
      (formerly known as)

Comment

we are about 3 hours from the Dell's heading towards Chicago. many will have to come back this way to get around the bottom of the lake to get home. We have plenty of room for a good party with fire pit and all.

was kinda waiting to see the rest of the route.. was thinking if there was a Chicago area stop we could do a party like peewee last year after the show... and if not a Chicago land stop do the after party. but since you brought it up I figured I would chime in here.
        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Brattfest #4 ? Oh man here we go !
          Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

Working...
          X