Need some prayers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some prayers.

Alright guys, i usually dont ask for much around here but a good friend of ours, Roger Stevens, needs some prayers. Some may know him but most probably wont, he is our painter thats painted alot of our cars and customers cars. If any one has seen our old Chevelle, you know he can paint. This guy can work miracles with a paint gun.
    Roger found out he has colon cancer about a week after the tour. He went down to Concord for the tour and started to feel some discomfort. After a visit to the doctor he has a mass area of cancer. So please send some thoughts and prayers his way. Unfortunately he has my fiero in primer and dont think we wont be able to finish it soon because he starts Kemo tomorrow. But other things are more important.
    So next year when we do the tour, we may be taking 2 cars. Our Vega and Roger's 69 camaro as a tribute. Dad is really hurt about it. Roger and dad have gotten super close in the past couple years.

The youngest guy on the board
    76 vega
    86 fiero

Prayers sent. Miracles still happen.
    1964 Chevelle
    Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
    LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

Sorry to hear about your friend Evan I have lost a few friends to this terrible stuff so I will send prayers his way and hope they help.
      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Us too, Evan.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Lost a best friend to that, but on the upside another best friend, his dad and his uncle both had colon cancer the uncles was the worse. Both have been cancer free for 2 and 3 years. There is always hope with this disease, keep your chins up and and we'll keep him in our prayers.
          Perry
          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Thoughts and prayers sent your way. Hope things go better than expected and Roger makes a full recovery
            FKA Redragtop
            (formerly known as)

Comment

Prayers going out to Roger for you Evan.

Comment

We meet Roger at the party at your alls house last fall. Very good guy. Thoughts and prayers to you all.

Comment

Prayers sent, keep fighting Roger.....
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

You got 'em my friend, keep the faith! and keep us posted on this treatment and recovery.
                    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Prayers sent, Evan. We too have had friends that beat this.
                      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

My thoughts & prayers are with Roger & his entire family. I too, have lost family members due to Cancer. Prayers sent buddy!!
                        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                        - George Orwell

Comment

Thoughts and prayers... thoughts and prayers.
                          Jim T
                          Supercar Collectibles
                          www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Prayers sent to all, Evan. We have a close friend battling the same cancer here in Colorado.

Linda

Comment

Prayers sent!!!
                              give me a car and i will fix it!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X