Speaking of Burnouts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Speaking of Burnouts!

hehe, I thought it was a BBAAADDD idea not making you wait a week or two (or maybe a month, lol!!) for your turn :D

Comment

I certainly didn't mean my reply to come across as an attack, and apologize. I was trying to show my frustration. And I really am interested in what will make it easier to download and submit videos. As far as Burnout Mondays goes, I understand it's a high bar, but that's okay. Send in any burnouts. I can always take the ones not strong enough for the BOM contest and we can do a burnout reel. Also, make sure you guys note that the burnout videos are from PT so that we can keep them organized.

You guys rule!
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

No offense Chad, but I just went to the main site to look for all the burnouts submitted and only found the current contest. When I make a video and want to share it "right now" with the world, I would not think of this site first. Now, if you had a YouTube area where we could all view the uploaded content as soon as it was uploaded (and/or approved) then I would.

Having to wait weeks or months just to find mine was not accepted for a contest, well, this is the "I want it now Internet age"...

Not sure you want to become a competitor to YouTube or StreetFire. Do you?

John

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad
          As far as Burnout Mondays goes, I understand it's a high bar, but that's okay. Send in any burnouts.
          Heck, my car made it in there and I don't even have positraction :P
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

well I got some ideas for you Chad, even though you don't answer my PM's...Give a shirt out if you use a video...the user submitted content to your site that you used and it probably cost them a good bit of tire..I almost lost an engine.

Then they won't just be competing with Steve, they will be competing with other users they haven't seen yet, vieing amongst each other...And the winner gets a shirt and a free gallon of gas or something....well I'm not sure what the winner gets but I know that it will help with submissions considerably if you get a shirt when your video is used.

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad
              I certainly didn't mean my reply to come across as an attack, and apologize. I was trying to show my frustration.
              Chad I think you and Dave got a little heady playing with matches on the Fury. I had a suspicion that you'd be looking a fire extinguisher in due time. ;D
              a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by ProRauder
                Having to wait weeks or months just to find mine was not accepted for a contest, well, this is the "I want it now Internet age"...
                There is nothing stopping you submitting your video to CJTV and hosting it on Youtube as well.. Just don't give away what you got by letting us see it here first before it makes the competition.

All my vids are on Youtube and have been for over well over 12 months. Only recently, I made the ones I haven't submitted to CJTV private, only because the guys on here know who I am on Youtube.
                Once they've been entered in CJTV, I make them public again.

..and you won't be waiting weeks or months..

Comment

Working...
                X