What's the deal with Hot Rod???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
    By now there would have been posted pictures of cars in front of the bus, group picture of long haulers....but nothing. It's as if "the party's over, everybody go home now.
    Dave's not here man
    HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

Originally posted by Jimsc52 View Post
      Now that would be tons of work, but how COOL would that be... I'm for it.
      My guess is next years plans are already set. but maybe for the next year(or 25th).. tons of work yes.. but pull 3 times the cars..

Comment

I think they are still trying to figure out if it will be the 20th year or the 19th year coming up. None of the stops have been looked into because of this dilemma. Once they count the years up again and figure out the correct number they will work on the stops. I got this insiders info from a friend of a friend who knows Jerry Pitt's 3rd cousin's brother..
        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

on his mom's side of course-
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
            I think they are still trying to figure out if it will be the 20th year or the 19th year coming up. None of the stops have been looked into because of this dilemma. Once they count the years up again and figure out the correct number they will work on the stops. I got this insiders info from a friend of a friend who knows Jerry Pitt's 3rd cousin's brother..
            who's missing a finger that can't count to 20

Comment

video up
              HOT ROD is “where it all began,” as the first magazine to cover the hot rod culture. Since that time, HOT ROD has evolved into a brand devoted to everything from hot rods to restomods, barn finds to project cars and everything in between.

Comment

Pretty cool video's, we are in Day 4, spotted lots of Bangshift cars and people.
                Donna
                Williamston, MI
                Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Working...
                X