Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• papasmurf587
    replied
    Now some Factory Stockers that were available to you and I.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• papasmurf587
    replied
    More Factory Super Stockers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by papasmurf587; July 25, 2014, 07:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• papasmurf587
    replied
    Factory Super Stocks on Woodward
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• papasmurf587
    replied
    Gassers on Woodward.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• papasmurf587
    replied
    Can't wait, It's like a Long Haul Power Tour mushed into 14 miles of four lane blacktop.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by papasmurf587; July 25, 2014, 07:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• papasmurf587
    replied
    On my previous post I gave the wrong website for NON ETHANOL GAS. I wrote GASBUDDY.ORG, that's wrong (and I changed it above). The correct web address to locate gas stations that have NON ETHANOL GAS is: PUREGAS.ORG Sorry

Mike or Donna, is there a way to change the 2013 on the heading to 2014, or would we need to start a new thread?
    Last edited by papasmurf587; July 24, 2014, 06:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• papasmurf587
    replied
    [QUOTE=mikewoods;n954167If it's an open invite, I'll plan to meet you at duggans at 11:30 on Friday. Where are you guys parking?[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's definitely an open invite, this is BangShift.

Leave a comment:

• dianeokie
    replied
    Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post

We don't have a "usual" spot to park, but it seems like we end up around 10 mile and walk to 15 and back and then cruise when we need to rest. We also enjoy the Emergency Vehicle show and Parade Friday late afternoon in downtown Ferndale. (have to check the time)

I'm jealous. Hope you guys have lots of fun!

Leave a comment:

• papasmurf587
    replied
    Originally posted by mikewoods View Post
    Where are you guys parking?
    We don't have a "usual" spot to park, but it seems like we end up around 10 mile and walk to 15 and back and then cruise when we need to rest. We also enjoy the Emergency Vehicle show and Parade Friday late afternoon in downtown Ferndale. (have to check the time)

Leave a comment:

• mikewoods
    replied
    Originally posted by redragtop View Post
    I was just going to start a thread here to see if anyone was going, you beat me to it John with the old thread. We are planning on going Friday morning, where are you staying? I just made reservations at the HIE in Southfield. Hotel prices have really shot up this year, place we stayed last year has doubled their price for this year. We aren't that far so can come home also but is more fun to stay.
    Just a shot in the dark, but Take a look at the hotels on Opdyke rd in auburn hills. There is a crowne plaza and a Hampton inn. It's about 10 minutes from square lake and Woodward. If it's an open invite, I'll plan to meet you at duggans at 11:30 on Friday. Where are you guys parking?

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    We can try Dugan's 11:30 on Friday, but can't guarantee it. We will miss you Bob! Have fun on your Boat Cruise. You could take a little remote car with you and cruise the deck!

Leave a comment:

• papasmurf587
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    I can't make it this year. I'll be on a cruise.....on a boat...not in the truck or car.
    On a boat??? What a novel idea, I never knew they cruised boats.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    I can't make it this year. I'll be on a cruise.....on a boat...not in the truck or car.

Leave a comment:

• papasmurf587
    replied
    Originally posted by redragtop View Post
    I was just going to start a thread here to see if anyone was going, you beat me to it John with the old thread. We are planning on going Friday morning, where are you staying? I just made reservations at the HIE in Southfield. Hotel prices have really shot up this year, place we stayed last year has doubled their price for this year. We aren't that far so can come home also but is more fun to stay.
    Maybe a new thread is a good Idea seeing the 2013 still shows up on the blog and this is for 2014. We'll be staying at our son's place in Plymouth and renting a Camaro, Challenger or Stang as we've done the past few years. That works real well for us especially with the short time and many miles. My Brother always meets us on Woodward with his '63 Tempest Wagon Super Duty 421. I forgot to mention on last nights post, many were talking about NON ethanol gas......go to PUREGAS.ORG to find exact locations and octain ratings of stations that have NON ethanol gas. We used it on Power Tour and you'll be surprised how many stations have it. We were thinking about Dugans for lunch at 11:30am on Friday.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by papasmurf587; July 24, 2014, 06:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X