X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikewoods
    replied
    Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post
    Had to go back 9 pages on the forum to find a thread on The Woodward Dream Cruise? Is any one going this year 2014? It's less than a month away. Kathy and I are taking an additional day this year and gonna be up there Wednesday August, 13th. Even though they bill it as the Worlds Largest One Day Car Cruise (40,000 cars), it starts the weekend before and goes all week long, especially in the evenings.
    I was thinking the same thing! I just came here to make a post about the WDC. To be fair, cruising starts WAY before the weekend before! For those of us that live in the area, every Friday and Saturday night are a dream cruise down Woodward! I'll be out all week in my 68 Firebird and I'll be parked on the loop in Pontiac with the Widetrackers club on Saturday. Be sure to stop and say hi if you see me out!

Last edited by mikewoods; July 23, 2014, 07:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    I'll be up there again.....should be there by Thursday p.m........rexx!

Leave a comment:

• papasmurf587
    replied
    Had to go back 9 pages on the forum to find a thread on The Woodward Dream Cruise? Is any one going this year 2014? It's less than a month away. Kathy and I are taking an additional day this year and gonna be up there Wednesday August, 13th. Even though they bill it as the Worlds Largest One Day Car Cruise (40,000 cars), it starts the weekend before and goes all week long, especially in the evenings.

Leave a comment:

• papasmurf587
    replied
    2013 Woodward Here's a couple pictures of some shady characters seen on Woodward.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by papasmurf587; July 23, 2014, 06:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied
    Someday !!!! Someday !!!! Someday.......I will get there..But thanks for all the pictures..

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Thanks Dave.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    there's some pix linked on another thread......

The strip had a nice race/show. Western Fuel Altered's Nitro cars / Alky cars plus a nice sized show. The pics are not great due to the suns position and my
    Last edited by rexdogg; August 25, 2013, 12:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Originally posted by redragtop View Post
    HaHa your funny Ed, he has to learn how to put them on the computer Maybe I should help him out?
    Oh please Donna, show him how!!

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    HaHa your funny Ed, he has to learn how to put them on the computer Maybe I should help him out?

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    I can't believe none of you guys had a camera.........

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    Thank you Allen for the report, you receive an A for your detailed and well written with good grammar and punctuation. Woodward is still on my to do sometime in the future list of automotive activities to attend. Pictures would have netted an A+....... Thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    We went to a funeral today and drove through Pontiac on the way home. Still much evidence of the Woodward Dream Cruise all over the roads. Lots of black lines! Wonder where they all came from? You can really tell the areas near where all the spectators were sitting close to the road.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    Originally posted by 55lincoln View Post
    spoken by the man who should know

I have been near some of his many mis-adventures
    agreed......Mike (173rd) has patched it together more times than not, a real trooper, kept it going somehow.......a tribute to courage and fortitude.......

Leave a comment:

• 55lincoln
    replied
    Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
    you just can't make that stuff up......that's great!
    spoken by the man who should know

I have been near some of his many mis-adventures

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    you just can't make that stuff up......that's great!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X