Woodward Dream Cruise 2013, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodward Dream Cruise 2013, 2014

Anyone coming to Woodward this year. The official day is Saturday August 17. There will be cruising the whole week before and usually lots of things to do on Friday also. We will be there Friday morning thru Sunday.
    Last edited by redragtop; July 26, 2014, 03:57 PM.
    Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

I might make it
    2007 Power Tour Long Haul
    2008 Power Tour Long Haul
    2009 Canadian Points East Tour
    2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
    2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
    2012 Power Tour Long Haul
    2012 Northeast Rod Run
    2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Maureen and I won't be able to make it this year. It is one of our trips for 2014.
      Jim & Maureen
      There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
      HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

I should be there by Thursday early afternoon......rexx!

Comment

I'm out.... I'm broke & I've got way to much on my plate....
          sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
          - George Orwell

Comment

I may try if I can get my calender to stop running fast.
            Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

There is a new HIE on Stephensen Rd in Troy, near 14mile and 75. They still had rooms as last night, we are staying there. Said it's 4 miles from Woodward and 14 mile. I think it just opened end of May or beginning of June.
              Donna
              Williamston, MI
              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Hey Mike and Donna, Kathy and I will be at Woodward Thursday, Friday and Saturday this year. We don't drive the Goat up to Woodward cuz it's a lot of miles for such a short time there. Like the past few years, we rent either a Camaro, Mustang or Challenger for the trip, seems to work for us. Lookin' forward to seein' ya up there.
                Attached Files
                John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Originally posted by 55lincoln View Post
                  I might make it
                  We hope you do

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                  I should be there by Thursday early afternoon......rexx!
                  Cool Rexx

Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
                  I may try if I can get my calender to stop running fast.
                  Time to slow down and smell the rubber

Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post
                  Hey Mike and Donna, Kathy and I will be at Woodward Thursday, Friday and Saturday this year. We don't drive the Goat up to Woodward cuz it's a lot of miles for such a short time there. Like the past few years, we rent either a Camaro, Mustang or Challenger for the trip, seems to work for us. Lookin' forward to seein' ya up there.
                  Good deal John

Hope to see a lot of BS'rs there
                  FKA Redragtop
                  (formerly known as)

Comment

Angie and I will be there Friday by noon and all day Saturday. Hopefully a few of us from the west side will make the trip. Have to stop them from looking at their cars in the garage and take them out and drive them.

Last year I got there on Saturday morning and by noon it was a parking lot. So many of the finest cars you could imagine, Great stuff!

Chuck
                    "I live with fear and danger every day, & sometimes she lets me go racing"

Long Hauler 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016

Comment

I live just down the road (not Woodward) about 15 miles, so I'll be there all week leading up to Saturday. Saturday I'm signed up for Mustang Alley, which is on 9 mile Rd. in Ferndale.

Last edited by larry g; July 9, 2013, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 180ACK View Post
                        Angie and I will be there Friday by noon and all day Saturday.

Chuck
                        Hope to see you and Angie there...Will you be in the Mustang or Mercury?

Originally posted by larry g View Post
                        I live just down the road (not Woodward) about 15 miles, so I'll be there all week leading up to Saturday. Saturday I'm signed up for Mustang Alley, which is on 9 mile Rd. in Ferndale.

Saw your car multiple times on the tour...Maybe we can finally meet in person. Will hopefully see you (or for sure your car) on 9 mile
                        FKA Redragtop
                        (formerly known as)

Comment

I saw you multiple times also, taking pictures. Maybe we can, meet in person. I'll be on the look-out, I know what you drive and look like, just as long as you're taking a picture.
                          Last edited by larry g; July 11, 2013, 07:38 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rocketman;785020]Hope to see you and Angie there...Will you be in the Mustang or Mercury?

We will be in the Mercury unless Angie's sister is still around, then she may want to take the Mustang. Either way I will be snapping pictures of everything

See you there!
                            "I live with fear and danger every day, & sometimes she lets me go racing"

Long Hauler 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016

Comment

tough to miss

Last edited by 1956NY150; July 24, 2013, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X