X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be there Thursday morning.
    BLUE STREAK

Comment

I think this has already been asked, but.....where to eat at or near the Woodward Cruise?......suggestions?

Comment

During the cruise, we've eaten at a number of bars along Woodward over the years. Pick one near where you are and check it out.
        1968 Torino - DOHC 4.6L/T56 swap project
        2011 CTS-V Wagon - TR-6060 equipped

Comment

One place is Duggan's shown in the picture above and if you can get in, Vinsetta's Garage. Old garage that is now a car themed restaurant.
          http://vinsettagarage.com/
          Last edited by larry g; August 1, 2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

We have heard that Vinsetta's Garage is pretty good. Maybe we could all meet there on Friday for lunch? Think lunch would be less busier then dinner time. We are planning on being in the area on Friday morning.
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Hey Chucky! Just saw your post..."I live with fear and danger every day & sometimes she lets me go racing". You forgot to add that I let you go AS LONG AS YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU! :D

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                We have heard that Vinsetta's Garage is pretty good. Maybe we could all meet there on Friday for lunch? Think lunch would be less busier then dinner time. We are planning on being in the area on Friday morning.
                I think Friday, lunch will be hard to get in, long wait to get a table and parking is bad, mostly side streets. Earlier in the week would be better but still not good. Friday any eatery on Woodward will be crowded, Saturday is even worse.

Mike, I ran into a couple friends of yours at a car show a couple days ago, Jim & Dottie Wogan, very nice couple. They saw the PT banner on my car and introduced themselves.
                Last edited by larry g; August 2, 2013, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GrannyAnnie View Post
                  Hey Chucky! Just saw your post..."I live with fear and danger every day & sometimes she lets me go racing". You forgot to add that I let you go AS LONG AS YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU! :D
                  Welcome to the boards Angie...Glad to see you leave the fear in Chuck

Originally posted by larry g View Post
                  I think Friday, lunch will be hard to get in, long wait to get a table and parking is bad, mostly side streets. Earlier in the week would be better but still not good. Friday any eatery on Woodward will be crowded, Saturday is even worse.

Mike, I ran into a couple friends of yours at a car show a couple days ago, Jim & Dottie Wogan, very nice couple. They saw the PT banner on my car and introduced themselves.
                  Awesome. They are a nice couple. Did they have their car? Last I heard they were looking for a new rearend because Jim broke it. I hope they got it fixed

Your right about everything being crowded. We have had good luck getting into the Woodward Brewery in spite of the crowds. We may just eat there again. It has always been good
                  FKA Redragtop
                  (formerly known as)

Comment

Looking forward to comming up to cruise with some good friends and check out the sites.
                    Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
                      Looking forward to comming up to cruise with some good friends and check out the sites.
                      Awesome Greg...The party just keeps growing
                      FKA Redragtop
                      (formerly known as)

Comment

Sorry to hear Bruce
                        FKA Redragtop
                        (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                          Sorry to hear Bruce
                          not as sorry as I am
                          2007 Power Tour Long Haul
                          2008 Power Tour Long Haul
                          2009 Canadian Points East Tour
                          2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
                          2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
                          2012 Power Tour Long Haul
                          2012 Northeast Rod Run
                          2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                            Awesome. They are a nice couple. Did they have their car? Last I heard they were looking for a new rearend because Jim broke it. I hope they got it fixed
                            Yes, they are very nice people and yes, they had there car, must have gotten it fixed. Jim did mention something about having to have it flat bedded home from up north. He said they're going to be at Memorial Park (northeast corner of 13 mile road) with his car club for the Dream Cruise.
                            I drove Woodward Friday evening and you wouldn't believe all the cruisers and people sitting on the sidelines watching, just amazing! Things really get going today and progressively more everyday.
                            Hope to see you out there later this week.
                            Last edited by larry g; August 12, 2013, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Hope to see you there! We should be in town by noon and will stay most of Saturday. We will be at 4th and Woodward, SE corner. Its about 3 blocks south of 11 mile. We have a canopy this year and will have cool beverages.

Drive safe everyone !!!!

Chuck & Angie
                              "I live with fear and danger every day, & sometimes she lets me go racing"

Long Hauler 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016

Comment

Pulling out now.
                                BLUE STREAK

Comment

Working...
                                X