No announcement yet.

Woodward Dream Cruise 2013, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well guys I'm sorry to say I am out I have a chance to work this weekend and make some really good money and I am unable to change it to another weekend it has to be done this weekend or I'm out of the deal. As much as I was looking forward to seeing you all again I am going to have to stay here and work. Be safe and have fun.
    Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Thanks for the updates.... Sounds like a very fun time to be had by all!!
      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Wish I was there - maybe next year.
        George - let's go.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
          Wish I was there - maybe next year.
          George - let's go.
          Now??
          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I'm off until Monday -
            and feeling sick towards Sunday night.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Hope it's catching........
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

180ack,

I should be heading past your spot at about 845-9 this morning. I will keep an eye out! I will be in the Prowler Purple 69 Camaro, dad following behind in a 95 Formula - Forest green.
                Motor City Muscle

Comment

Hope everyone is having fun at Woodward.
                  Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

So the 2013 Woodward Dream Cruise is finished, what did all of you who attended think?

Comment

pictures please... we need evidence!!
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

We had a great time, weather was perfect! Pictures are all still on the camera, will get them on the computer and post some soon. I think Pontiac has a little more rubber on the streets then they started with
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Follow up reports due Wednesday....... Please......

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                            Follow up reports due Wednesday....... Please......
                            I hope the dog doesn't eat them
                            FKA Redragtop
                            (formerly known as)

Comment

Follow-up report
                              Well, it certainly was BIG and I imagine the long term participants have similar feelings to those of us that have noticed the changes in PowerTour over the years. Traffic on Friday night and most of the day on Saturday was pretty bad which put a high demand on a good cooling system.

LOTS of every kind of car imaginable with a good mix of old and new -foreign and domestic. I did not see all the "specialty cars" because if I was on Woodward I was moving (or more accurately waiting to move). I did not have a rental space to park in and did not feel that comfortable leaving my car on the sides streets out of sight while I observed the festivities.

I guess I was also surprised (disappointed) with the night life in the hotel parking lots - not at all like PowerTour.

Given the logistics it will most likey not become an annual event for me. I did not take any pictures (surprise!) so you will have to wait for the others to share their memories.
                              Last edited by cstmwgn; August 20, 2013, 11:06 AM.

Comment

agreed with your assessment....I have been there the last three years, probably will continue to attend (4 1/2 hour drive for me) in years to come....end of week traffic is a nightmare.....wish I could have found a place to park, but.....I can't stay put anywhere for a time......

Comment

Working...
                                X