No announcement yet.

Woodward Dream Cruise 2013, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will see you folks down there tonight. I'm going to try to park at the Peet's Tea and Coffee near Nomandy. I'll have my BS t-shirt on...

Comment

• Well, made it to Woodward tonight......on a Wednesday night things are very manageable, many cars cruising. Left at midnight and cars were still cruising. The flooding Detroit experienced is now all gone, we had no problems getting around and the weather report looks good for the rest of the week and weekend. Hope to see some BS'ers there. Don't forget Friday 11:30 Lunch at Dugan's Irish Pub just north of 13 Mile Rd. on the west side of Woodard. Happy Trails...John.
      Last edited by papasmurf587; August 13, 2014, 10:10 PM.
      John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
      Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

• LOTS of cars out tonight! See you at Duggan's at 11:30 on Friday!

Comment

• I was there also. Had dinner at the Original Pancake House in Birmingham, sat outside, did some car watching and than did a loop to 9 mile (Ferndale) and back. Lots of cars and watchers. The two days of bad weather are bringing more people out. Should be crowded today.

Comment

• I'll be out tonight and took tomorrow off. I think I'll skip saturday this year though, it just isn't nearly as fun as the rest of the week.

The weather's a bit cool, but that'll help the cars at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post
              Hey Rexdogg, meet us at Dugan's on Friday at 11:30, your welcome also Larry G and anyone else who shows up.
              Well, I tried to make it for lunch. Did you find alternate parking other than the $15 valet? I couldn't stomach it.

Comment

• I almost made it....had an air cleaner stud come loose, spent some time messing around with that; anyway, went by Dugan's a little later, seemed like there was no parking anywhere...

Comment

• Had a great time at Woodward yesterday with even better people thanks Mike, Donna, John, Kathy, Keith, Tammy, John and Cindy Rice. Next year I'm going to have to come sooner and stay longer. I parked in behind Dugans in a guys yard for five bucks and he said I could stay there all day if I wanted.
                  Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• We had a great time at Woodward, did lots of cruising from Pontiac down to 8 mile. We were at Dugan's till almost 2:00 found parking for free just behind in the neighborhood. Was fun seeing everyone. Went to Murray's party last night and had a good time, really good daiquiris!!
                    Donna
                    Williamston, MI
                    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• We need to make it to this event some year! Sounds like a lot of fun!
                      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Agreed.....been to many car events over the years......Power Tour, events in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky......the Woodward Dream Cruise is the most amazing event that I have ever seen....rexx!

Comment

• Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
                          We need to make it to this event some year! Sounds like a lot of fun!
                          us, too!
                          Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
                          Gregg and Deb Miller
                          Verona, Wi.

Comment

• Woodward is always a blast. Here I am with my Driver.

Comment

• Had a great time on Woodward and as always good running into some BangShifters.

Got home to a science project....I was able to learn how far up water from a leaky water heater will soak up particle board kitchen cabinets in 3 to 4 days. I know, I could have Googled it but this was a lot more fun.

John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                              Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

• That is so sad, sorry, must be the new thing, couple weeks ago someone else we know had the same thing happen to them, ruined their wood floors. But was really fun to see you and Kathy at Woodward, and everyone else too
                                Donna
                                Williamston, MI
                                Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Working...
                                X