Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pintoboy77
    replied
    John when they put in your new hot water heater make sure they install a drain pan so this doesn't happen again.

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    That is so sad, sorry, must be the new thing, couple weeks ago someone else we know had the same thing happen to them, ruined their wood floors. But was really fun to see you and Kathy at Woodward, and everyone else too

Leave a comment:

• papasmurf587
    replied
    Had a great time on Woodward and as always good running into some BangShifters.

Got home to a science project....I was able to learn how far up water from a leaky water heater will soak up particle board kitchen cabinets in 3 to 4 days. I know, I could have Googled it but this was a lot more fun.

Leave a comment:

• Mustang02
    replied
    Woodward is always a blast. Here I am with my Driver.

Leave a comment:

• convss
    replied
    Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
    We need to make it to this event some year! Sounds like a lot of fun!
    us, too!

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    Agreed.....been to many car events over the years......Power Tour, events in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky......the Woodward Dream Cruise is the most amazing event that I have ever seen....rexx!

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    We need to make it to this event some year! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    We had a great time at Woodward, did lots of cruising from Pontiac down to 8 mile. We were at Dugan's till almost 2:00 found parking for free just behind in the neighborhood. Was fun seeing everyone. Went to Murray's party last night and had a good time, really good daiquiris!!

Leave a comment:

• pintoboy77
    replied
    Had a great time at Woodward yesterday with even better people thanks Mike, Donna, John, Kathy, Keith, Tammy, John and Cindy Rice. Next year I'm going to have to come sooner and stay longer. I parked in behind Dugans in a guys yard for five bucks and he said I could stay there all day if I wanted.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    I almost made it....had an air cleaner stud come loose, spent some time messing around with that; anyway, went by Dugan's a little later, seemed like there was no parking anywhere...

Leave a comment:

• mikewoods
    replied
    Originally posted by redragtop View Post
    Hey Rexdogg, meet us at Dugan's on Friday at 11:30, your welcome also Larry G and anyone else who shows up.
    Well, I tried to make it for lunch. Did you find alternate parking other than the $15 valet? I couldn't stomach it.

Leave a comment:

• Woodward_Dreams
    replied
    I'll be out tonight and took tomorrow off. I think I'll skip saturday this year though, it just isn't nearly as fun as the rest of the week.

The weather's a bit cool, but that'll help the cars at least.

Leave a comment:

• larry g
    replied
    I was there also. Had dinner at the Original Pancake House in Birmingham, sat outside, did some car watching and than did a loop to 9 mile (Ferndale) and back. Lots of cars and watchers. The two days of bad weather are bringing more people out. Should be crowded today.

Leave a comment:

• mikewoods
    replied
    LOTS of cars out tonight! See you at Duggan's at 11:30 on Friday!

Leave a comment:

• papasmurf587
    replied
    Well, made it to Woodward tonight......on a Wednesday night things are very manageable, many cars cruising. Left at midnight and cars were still cruising. The flooding Detroit experienced is now all gone, we had no problems getting around and the weather report looks good for the rest of the week and weekend. Hope to see some BS'ers there. Don't forget Friday 11:30 Lunch at Dugan's Irish Pub just north of 13 Mile Rd. on the west side of Woodard. Happy Trails...John.
    Last edited by papasmurf587; August 13, 2014, 10:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X