ALS - Walk to Defeat ALS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALS - Walk to Defeat ALS

Guys and gals, here is a link to the Bangshift Family page on our "Team Lightning" ALS Walk Fund Raiser.

Leading the fight to treat and cure ALS through global research and nationwide advocacy while also empowering people with Lou Gehrig's Disease and their families to live fuller lives by providing them with compassionate care and support.

Many of you have donated in the past and it was greatly appreciated. All money donated goes to the Louisiana/Mississippi Chapter of the ALS Association. This money is used to help families who have a loved one affected by ALS. The ALS Association was EXTREMELY helpful to our family and my dad through the 3 years we cared for my dad. There were many things we wouldn't have been able to do without their help. We will continue to help them do their yearly fundraiser until we have a cure (or at least some sort of medication) for this disease!
    1993 Black F150 Lightning (Street Cruiser)
    1993 Yellow F150 Lightning (Bracket Race Toy)
    2012 6.2L F150 (Tow Pig/DD)
    (AKA YellowLightning)

Come on folks, you won't find a more worthy cause to support! Especially one that hits so close to home for most of us.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

done (on Blakes team)
      Last edited by 173rdherd; July 13, 2013, 07:09 AM.
      Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Will definitely be sending in a check for a contribution! Worthy fundraiser!

Comment

Working...
        X