Hey Matt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Matt

Do I remember correctly that you said you work for a custom home builder in Northern Georgia?

So do the landscapers giggle like school girls when they put those lovely raised beds so close to the cages? > ??? >

Re: Hey Matt

??? ????
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Matt

Sorry for the confussion.

I figured since you were an ex Floridian that you would have experienced the joy of re-screening pool cages. I have raised planting beds (with split rail type boards) on two sides of my cage. One of them is directly up against the screen. I am going to have "move" the inner boards to replace the screens in the section. I was wondering if this was a normal experience where the aesthetic valve of the planter beds was more important than the need to be able to service the screens.

I guess it is similar to the joys of change sparkplugs on some of the newer cars.

Another failed attempt at humor.

Have a good one.

Comment

Gotcha Allen, you lost me with the "cages" part. Very few pool cages up here. And yes I have re-screened quite a few back in the day. Have they ever finished re-screening from Charlie? I was in North Port, Fl. when that happened and a year ang a half after they were still working on them.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
        X