2014 Power Tour Rides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Looking forward to it!
    Fabricator's Motto: Cut to fit, Beat into place.
    Quando omni flunkus moritati
    HRPT Long Hauler 2014

Comment

Yes, welcome Colin! We need more Mopars on tour!
      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

But does it have Corinthian Leather as Ricardo Montalban says ?
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Welcome aboard! You're gonna like it here. Join us on the Unofficial Countdown thread above, if you can.
          Nice car, too.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

[IMG]redcar.jpeg[/IMG]
            Last edited by 1 fast camaro; October 3, 2013, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Well, welcome anyway! Posting pics is easy, depending on what site you use online.....looking forward to seeing your car.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Welcome

Nice ride and for sure will be a nice journey just to get to Charlotte. There were several of your Canda buddies on the 13 tour. They shipped their vehicles to Texas and drove them back to Charlotte. I don't know if they drove are shipped back to Canada though.
                U are going to love the ride no matter what happens on it.
                Last edited by Andy4639; September 29, 2013, 07:19 PM.
                Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by 1 fast camaro View Post
                  67 camaro im new so I can't post a pick yet . [IMG]red camaro[/IMG]
                  Welcome to the site

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                  Well, welcome anyway! Posting pics is easy, depending on what site you use online.....looking forward to seeing your car.
                  That's what I need...A new host site to do pics. Photobucket and I aren't getting along good at all
                  FKA Redragtop
                  (formerly known as)

Comment

Welcome Colin & 1 fast camaro. Personally I send any pictures that I want to post to my desk top & then send it directly to the site from that. Just click on the paper clip & go. That is with a mac but I think that I also did that when I had a pc. I switched to a mac after Laura & I got married. She is a mac info tech. Read between the lines here guys. Switching over was "points" & tech support all rolled into one.
                    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Pictures

U have to have the pictures set on your camera for e-mailing and forums. Mine just says e-mail. If u don't they will be to big and u will have to resize. I use my paint to resize them when need be.

Load them on to the computer to a file.

Then when posting use the Manage Attachments: at bottom of page. left click the window opens. Hit add files find your pictures u want to add and then hit upload.
                      Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by 1 fast camaro View Post
                        67 camaro need help with picture
                        New to the site myself. I noticed that in trying to get my post done I had to link photo's of my car that were already on the internet, I was unable to load a photo direct from my computer? If you have photo's of your car posted elsewhere that seems to be a quick work around to the problem. I used photo's from my CarDomain page. Just a thought
                        HRPT Long Hauler 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
                          Nice ride and for sure will be a nice journey just to get to Charlotte. There were several of your Canda buddies on the 13 tour. They shipped their vehicles to Texas and drove them back to Charlotte. I don't know if they drove are shipped back to Canada though.
                          U are going to love the ride no matter what happens on it.
                          Thank-you Sir! I will be driving to Charlotte I have got about 1 solid month of really good weather up here to get all the bugs worked out after my upgrades from winter to make sure the cruise will go off smooth. Also my Car Clubs annual cruise to Washington state takes place mid month June so I am hoping to hit that up on the way back from WI.
                          HRPT Long Hauler 2014

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
                            Yes, welcome Colin! We need more Mopars on tour!
                            Thank-you, Thank-you I am trying to get some of my car club guys in on the cruise set as a package deal as our club yearly cruise down to Washington State, to meet some of our south of 49 members, mid June. If my dates are correct I believe that any of our members who are up for it can make the tour and hit our club event on the way back. More MOPARS is always a good thing!
                            HRPT Long Hauler 2014

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                              But does it have Corinthian Leather as Ricardo Montalban says ?
                              It most certainly does, but will have much better leather by tour time. Have to stick with the triple green though, but the metallic green upholstery may not happen, might have to get as close as I can with a solid colour.
                              HRPT Long Hauler 2014

Comment

I'll be long-hauling my '94 formula. 355, ported heads, LT4 hot cam, full exhaust, underdrives, tuned, CAI, and a bunch of other mess. 6-speed car, too. It'll be even more black, and I may change the cam. Not sure yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X