2014 Power Tour Rides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nophix View Post
    I'll be long-hauling my '94 formula. 355, ported heads, LT4 hot cam, full exhaust, underdrives, tuned, CAI, and a bunch of other mess. 6-speed car, too. It'll be even more black, and I may change the cam. Not sure yet.

Welcome aboard Nophix. That's already a lot of black! How you plan on making it even blacker?
    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
      Welcome aboard Nophix. That's already a lot of black! How you plan on making it even blacker?
      Hmm...he could tint he lenses, tint the windows, paint the calipers black, paint the key hole, put black chrome exhaust tips....and of course, slick the tires to make them look "blacker". LOL
      "Life is tough. Life is tougher if you're stupid" - John Wayne

Comment

Getting there!

Got all the parts cleaned and painted for the motor. The 6.0 should look good if nothing else. Going to have Hawks do the swap for me.
        Specializing in 82-2002 Camaro and Firebird's, we offer everything from restoration parts, performance parts, used parts and services for all 82-2002 Camaro and Firebird's! Located in Easley, SC, we ship worldwide and also have a store front for local customers. Be sure to call or email us for any of your F-Body needs.

He is going to do a turn key job with a in house Dyno tune to the truck. I'm going with f-body long tube headers along with his full exshaust system and fuel setup. Hope to have it done right after the first of the year. I'm thinking about adding a rear disc brake setup as well while he has it.

Last edited by Andy4639; October 7, 2013, 08:21 AM.
        Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

my car pic
          [IMG]redcamaro.jpeg[/IMG]
          ok I just give up.lol
          I used a pic of my car in my garage on this forum. and its pic name. still didn't work
          Last edited by 1 fast camaro; October 7, 2013, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Picture

Originally posted by 1 fast camaro View Post
            my car pic
            [IMG]redcamaro.jpeg[/IMG]
            ok I just give up.lol
            I used a pic of my car in my garage on this forum. and its pic name. still didn't work
            Which on is it?

Comment

Will be in the same car as the past 3 years... don't know if i will make the LH work is being complicated...period end is the same weekend that PT starts...if i can't convince work to let me miss it, i will either start in Charleston or Norwalk

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2780.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	872772
              Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Attaching pictures from your computer is actually easy, The key is picture size, resize your picture to small 800X600 on your computer before starting your post. After clicking on reply to thread, click on Go Advanced, scroll down and click on Manage Attachments, a window will come up to choose file, click there, select the album and then the photo and click the open button. Ten photos can be loaded at a time, click the Upload button and then click the Preview Post to check out your work then click the Submit Reply button and there you go!! it looks like this......
                Attached Files
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                  Attaching pictures from your computer is actually easy, The key is picture size, resize your picture to small 800X600 on your computer before starting your post. After clicking on reply to thread, click on Go Advanced, scroll down and click on Manage Attachments, a window will come up to choose file, click there, select the album and then the photo and click the open button. Ten photos can be loaded at a time, click the Upload button and then click the Preview Post to check out your work then click the Submit Reply button and there you go!! it looks like this......
                  You make it sound so easy...I think my problem is getting the pictures saved as the correct size.
                  FKA Redragtop
                  (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                    You make it sound so easy...I think my problem is getting the pictures saved as the correct size.
                    Simple Mike, for me it works like this...... Open album choose picture, upper left of window click on "edit organize" button, after pictures load, choose individual or all, click on tab to edit, choose resize photo. You can figure it out. Really easy...... This photo was 4320X3240 resized to 800X600 and uploaded......
                    Attached Files
                    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                      Simple Mike, for me it works like this...... Open album choose picture, upper left of window click on "edit organize" button, after pictures load, choose individual or all, click on tab to edit, choose resize photo. You can figure it out. Really easy...... This photo was 4320X3240 resized to 800X600 and uploaded......
                      Thanks George. I will see if I can set that up (I'll ask Donna nicely). I think then I will be able to post some of the "few" pics that I took.
                      FKA Redragtop
                      (formerly known as)

Comment

thank you .both r good 4 now .

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
                          Which on is it?

thank you

Comment

Your welcome

No problem. Anytime!

Comment

I'm in for the long haul in Big Red my 56 F100 just like 2012 but a little closer to home.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Rons56FordVA_zps75479426.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	872923
                              Ron Reidell
                              56 F100
                              2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

Welcome back Ron, I wondered where you went to.
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X