Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Lightning - Walk to Defeat ALS

Guys and gals,

I need your help! We are participating in a team challenge and we need to raise $250 in donations to our team by the end of the day. If any of you could donate a little something it would be greatly appreciated! Huge thanks to those who may have already donated.

Below is a link to our Team Lightning donation page. Thank you all for your help in donations which goes to help fund research to find a cure for ALS and also to help local families who have someone battling ALS.

The ALS Association played a huge and helpful role to our family during the time my dad was battling ALS.

Thank you all and god bless!
    Blake

http://webla.alsa.org/site/TR/Walks/...3#.UYEZpbXEN9Y
    Last edited by Monster; August 30, 2013, 08:26 AM.

Done... Hope we raise more than 250.00

Ken
    BLUE STREAK

Comment

Done
      Donna
      Williamston, MI
      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Dear Friends,

I am participating in the Walk to Defeat ALSŪ to do my part in the fight against Lou Gehrig's Disease. Why don't you join my team? More Walkers are better for the mission of The ALS Association. We need people like you on my team.

Your participation in the Walk will make a difference in the lives of those affected by ALS. Think about the ways that The ALS Association has impacted those around you. The money we raise will help The Association lead global research, assist people with ALS, fund multidisciplinary certified clinical care centers, and foster government partnerships.

We need your support, so please do anything you can; join my team, register as an individual, or make a donation to support my efforts.

Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you at the Walk,
        Blake

Comment

This is the new 'Team Lightning' t-shirt design for our team walk fund raiser this year. We normally design a new shirt every year but decided that this years design will be our permanent shirt for all future fund raiser walks. We would like to do another tribute day next year to my dad. If anyone would like to order one, let me know what size you would like. Once I get a full count, I will let you know what the cost will be, plus shipping to your house. Some have already ordered, so I don't need you to order again.

Shirt front left chest:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	872742

Shirt back:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	872743
          1993 Black F150 Lightning (Street Cruiser)
          1993 Yellow F150 Lightning (Bracket Race Toy)
          2012 6.2L F150 (Tow Pig/DD)
          (AKA YellowLightning)

Comment

You got my email didn't you Blake?
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
            X