Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROOMS CHATTANOOGA,TN.

ROOMS.... CHATTANOOGA,TN.

I AM SPECULATING THAT IT WILL END THERE. So, I got rooms at HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS LOOKOUT MTN.

Re: ROOMS CHATTANOOGA,TN.

what day, Mikee?...Friday, June 12th?.....

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE

I AM SPECULATING THAT IT WILL END THERE. So, I got rooms at HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS LOOKOUT MTN.
      How many did you get?

Comment

If the Tour does end in Chattanooga, I can't think of a place that could park 3,000+ together cars anywhere around that area. I live 25 miles south of there and it would be interesting to see what they choose as the venue.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I go to Chattanooga a lot too........Im also stumped on where they would park all those cars. Another thing Chattanooga hotel situation is kind like Topeka, KS....spreadout & not a lot to choose from.
          That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg
            what day, Mikee?...Friday, June 12th?.....
            FRIDAY 12 AND SAT. 13... IF IT ENDS THERE I WANT TO SPEND A LITTLE TIME IN THE AREA. BEEN THROUGH THERE AND LIKED IT.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn

How many did you get?
              3 ROOMS....71.40 / NITE WANT ONE?

Comment

LEON and I both questioned the venue also.

I would thinlk KNOXVILLE would make more sense...it has good spot at the WORLDS FAIR PARK.

SOMEDAY WE WILL KNOW! ???

Comment

It would be a nice place, but not sure where they would hold it. Various sources are pointing in that direction. I can't see several sources steering us wrong unless the info they are getting is designed to do that :-\

Comment

Hey, maybe we could start a contest here, by guessing were the other venues will be. Maybe Dave could give next years Junkie t-shirts to the winner as a prize. ;D
                    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

MIKEE, which address? When I Google it I get about 4 hotels.......
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Lookout Mt is to the West of Chattanooga on I-24 which I believe to be exit 174. This about 5 miles from downtown & 11 miles from I-75 interchange.
                        That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

maybe we should just plan the tour and let HRM know where we will be LOL

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr

LOOKOUT MTN. HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS. 3710 MODERN INDUSRIES PARKWAY CHATTANOOGA,TN

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr

Thanks MIKEE, I'll book it just as soon as things slow down around here!. House full of grandkids........;D

LOOKOUT MTN. HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS. 3710 MODERN INDUSRIES PARKWAY CHATTANOOGA,TN
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X