No announcement yet.

Next years HRPT ride..... Indy F-150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the thoughts. There's a company out there making complete kits for 695.00. Jakes general store I think it is. They do have the winged wheel Indy logo on the front of the fenders. I actually have two of the complete NOS lettering kits on hand that I have acquired over the years. My original Indy trucks which I still have is original paint and decals still so if I have to use it for size and placement, I can. I've got a local shop that wants to do the work but since I'm buying two decal kits, I may just get them from Jakes.

Thanks, Dean

Comment

pretty Cool....

even if it is a Ford! I like any old vehicle and even better it's a truck and even better than that it's a LWB truck with some history!I would love to find one of the chevy Indy trucks.

Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Dean, very nice find. New tires, though. I don't want to meet up on PT2014 and hear another blowout horror story!
        Oh, and *facepalm* I have your manifolds, freshly blasted, checked for cracks, ready to go. *two years later*
        Andrew
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Keep us posted Dean!
          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Sweet truck!!
            Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

I can't say that the 74GMC was the first, but it predates 1979...
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

How about the dually from Cannonball Run instead

HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

Working...
                X