No announcement yet.

Spring Blooms Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is classic - I sent the Inn an email saying I was hauling a band setup in a Mustang and I probably don't have room on board for bar stools or open-armed chairs. You can't play guitar very well in a chair that has arms on it. The response:

Rusty,
    Yes, we have several open-arm wood chairs and 2 bar stools you are
    welcome to use. Looking forward to meeting everyone and their toys!

All the best,
    --
    Mary & Jim
    Gear Head Inn

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• These folks ( Marry and Jim) are definitely on board. I exchanged several emails with them early on and they seemed extremely nice and excited we were coming.
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
        These folks ( Marry and Jim) are definitely on board. I exchanged several emails with them early on and they seemed extremely nice and excited we were coming.
        This is setting up ahead of time to be one of those "most fun you've ever had" deals. I can see it coming. I can just SEE it.

Comment

• Hey dianeokie, I was beginning to wonder if you got my PM......hope you can make it
          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
            Hey dianeokie, I was beginning to wonder if you got my PM......hope you can make it
            I don't get on BS very often, but will be more as HRPT is coming up. I know I sent you a PM, but I can't find it in the message center. Is there an agenda for the tour. It will only be about 3 hours away for us, so I'm thinking about it!

Comment

• Originally posted by dianeokie View Post

I don't get on BS very often, but will be more as HRPT is coming up. I know I sent you a PM, but I can't find it in the message center. Is there an agenda for the tour. It will only be about 3 hours away for us, so I'm thinking about it!
              Ok Diane listen closely very tight schedule........First bring adult beverage and from there we wing it........Oh and don't forget gas money

Comment

• Hey peewee, Bassman or Champ? How big is the stage?
                Last edited by Harpslinger; March 30, 2014, 12:12 AM. Reason: stupid autocorrect

Comment

• Originally posted by Harpslinger View Post
                  Hey peewee, Bassman or Champ? How big is the stage?
                  It's not a "stage" at all I'll bet. They say they've got "several areas" where we can set up. They (and everybody who stays there) tend to worship the fire pit outside, judging by the web page content. A communal gathering spot. Depending on the weather, so we'll have to wing it. I'll bring 2 miles of AC cords so we can get out there if that's where we do it.

I don't know about Bassmans and Champs. For travel I'd suggest the smaller one. If you're bringing an amp, we can mic that through the PA. I've got a powered stage monitor we'll lay down in front of us so we can hear what we're doing. The little setup - 6 channel Peavy PA at about 25 watts and 12 inch mains. If I wasn't so bent on bringing Red to the gig, I could drive Bubba the Truck and bring the Big Guns - 16 channel powered board with a 12 channel snake and 15 inch mains and stage lights and the electronic drum kit and a bass and an amp for that and my Erlewine Lazer and the 50 watt modeling amp and the .... no. I don't think so. Calm down peewee. Dang this is gonna be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post

Ok Diane listen closely very tight schedule........First bring adult beverage and from there we wing it........Oh and don't forget gas money
                    Got it! We're booked. Adult beverages are a for sure. Probably bring some jello shots, that's my specialty.

Comment

Got it! We're booked. Adult beverages are a for sure. Probably bring some jello shots, that's my specialty.
                      Diane, is that like that the ballistics gel they use to shoot guns through on Myth Busters?
                      Last edited by pdub; March 30, 2014, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by peewee View Post

Diane, is that like that the ballistics gel they use to shoot guns through on Myth Busters?
                        Not sure about that, but most people enjoy them!

Comment

Great! Looking forward to see you......this is shaping up to be one great weekend

Comment

• Welcome Diane, hey do we have a count on everybody coming. Sounds like we're filling the place up
                            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Put us down as 4 on the head count. Leaving the night of the 24th. Should be there around noon on Fri. If this weather gets going i may have to put the snow tires back on the car...

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                                Welcome Diane, hey do we have a count on everybody coming. Sounds like we're filling the place up
                                Who is the chief head counter?

Comment

Working...
                                X