No announcement yet.

Spring Blooms Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure who the cheif head counter is. Vic picked the hotel and we all just followed. That's one of the best things about our spring trip each year. We don't care about anything we are just on vacation. We like to call this weekend Laid Back. See everyone in a few weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by novadriver View Post
      Not sure who the cheif head counter is. Vic picked the hotel and we all just followed. That's one of the best things about our spring trip each year. We don't care about anything we are just on vacation. We like to call this weekend Laid Back. See everyone in a few weeks.
      That's what I like to hear..................I'm pretty laid back...........most of the time..............

Comment

• Dave has sent me the invite and I'm working the Outage here at Oconee Nuclear station then. They just gave us our scedule and I'm off on the 27. I'm going to try and beg off the 26 to so I can drive up to see everyone if possible. It's 2 hrs from here to Cherokee NC for me.
        Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

• Well I Guess Im the Official Head counter and I have counted 15 cars coming .I havent talked to the Gearhead Inn but I dont think I missed anybody.So its 23 more days until IT happens.I've been lurking and not logging on very much lately.CANT WAIT!!

Comment

• Make it 16 Vic... I am going to drag ole BLUE STREAK out of the garage and hit the road Friday after work It will be a little late when I get there, but I am sure the party will still be going.

I am bringing some extra string to tie to the door knob of my room so I can find my way back to it.

PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
            1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

• Originally posted by BLUE STREAK View Post
              Make it 16 Vic... I am going to drag ole BLUE STREAK out of the garage and hit the road Friday after work It will be a little late when I get there, but I am sure the party will still be going.

I am bringing some extra string to tie to the door knob of my room so I can find my way back to it.
              Hey BLUE STREAK, we'll keep the home fire burning till you get there
              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• I am installing the AC this weekend and new front brakes...... can't wait to see everyone again......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                1966 Plymouth Fury III
                2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• 15 cars, that's great. A string for the door, classic! A laid back weekend for sure, looking foward to seeing everybody you bet. Going to be a great weekend. If it works out might meet Big Dave and Peewee in Cleavend Thursday night.
                  Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                  If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• 15 cars, that's great. A string for the door, classic! A laid back weekend for sure, looking foward to seeing everybody you bet. Going to be a great weekend. If it works out might meet Big Dave and Peewee in Cleavend Thursday night. Whoops 16 cars.

Comment

• 15 cars, that's great. A string for the door, classic! A laid back weekend for sure, looking foward to seeing everybody you bet. Going to be a great weekend. If it works out might meet Big Dave and Peewee in Cleavend Thursday night. oops 16 cars.

Comment

• Glad folks are bringing string with them. I was going to use GPS. I'm all in favor of a good time (as some can attest) but the Dragon is not to be trifled with, especially in the midst of a hangover. (Ask me how I know). My GTO peeps have a trip up there each fall. There are other good roads besides US 129. Vic, I'll be happy to assist with making a plan/herding the kittens when I get there on Friday.
                        Non-denominational car nut.
                        Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                        Do you go all the way?

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                          15 cars, that's great. A string for the door, classic! A laid back weekend for sure, looking foward to seeing everybody you bet. Going to be a great weekend. If it works out might meet Big Dave and Peewee in Cleavend Thursday night. oops 16 cars.
                          Big Dave called me and said he'll be coming to the gig from the north I think, not through Tennessee I think, so he won't be here Thursday night. Let me know if you're coming this way and we can do something wrong on Thursday evening.
                          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Let's do the math:

PLUS

PLUS

PLUS PLUS Equals Perfect equation. Gosh, this is gonna be so much fun.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by pdub; April 7, 2014, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• I was experimenting.....left out this pic.....it won't let me add it:
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by pdub; April 7, 2014, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• I can see Big Red way over on the left side
                                Ron Reidell
                                56 F100
                                2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X