No announcement yet.

Spring Blooms Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As long as it doesn't rain, my amp gets fully grounded, and I don't die from channeling electricity from the harp to the pa mike, I don't forget songs, or lyrics, and there's beer, I'm willing to bet this will be very cool! One more week....its like the last week of school!
    Last edited by Harpslinger; April 19, 2014, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• 5 Days.........I've got that feeling
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• 5 days and for some STUPID reason I thought I would try to get the left headlight on the Vette to adjust so I could actually see with it and noticed it was loose on one side of the entire headlight assembly. So here I am with minimal time left and there is a big hole where the headlight use to be and of course it's got a broke bracket. CRUNCH TIME AGAIN. But it will make it, time for a little redneck engineering.
        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Why you need 2 headlights? Motorcycles only have one.... at least they used to...

Comment

• 4 Days people, 4 Days...

Comment

• 4 more to go. Got the Nova going last night I was having some weird brake problems. Now we have a few days of test runs to see if she will make the trip. But i will be there one way or another.

Comment

• 4 more! Just finished up the headlight trauma, thinking now I might have a actuator going bad but it'll open and close manually if need be. I'll take her out tonight and see if I did any good. Problem was someone had been there before me and did a patch job.

Comment

• I've already rehearsed loading Red with the big pieces of the noise-making gear. I can strap the three big cabinets into the seats like passengers, the two mains and the stage monitor. The PA head will fit in the passenger floorboard With a little creative language. So that leaves the whole trunk - yeah, we can do this. Except....all of the smaller parts ... duffle bags full of wires and stuff....I got just about all of that downstairs, staged up and ready to load.

And it's a lot of "smaller" stuff. Mic stands, main speaker stands....and THEN.....oh yeah, and THEN the guitars. By now I want to bring two. I haven't seen this whole pile in the car yet, may be interesting where to put ONE guitar.

But it'll all go. Somehow. Like one of those old Benny Hill skits where the tiny car shows up and people keep on getting out of it, dozens of them? Well, not people this time, but band parts.
                  Last edited by pdub; April 21, 2014, 12:40 PM.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• BY GOLLY I CAN SEE, it's not fixed the way I want but it will do till this fall. While I'm replacing the worn out power plant I'll order a new headlight carriage /door, what should have been done when it initially broke. So now all she needs is a good washing and a little Mothers detailer ( thanks HRPT ) and we're north bound. Oh by the way thanks Big Oil, $4.10 a gal.

Comment

• 3 Days.........

Comment

• 3 DAYS

Comment

• 2 days till we leave....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                          1966 Plymouth Fury III
                          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• AH AH AH

Comment

• 3 till we meet 2 till I leave MD see you soon. Nova wouldn't start today(some dumb ass left the lights on yesterday).

Comment

• So I finally gave up on having my original screen name and log in work. I'm no longer dianeokie, just diane. Looking forward to Friday and Spring Blooms tour. The jello shots are made and ready to go. Thinking of putting a Boston Butt in the crock pot for Saturday.............possibly pulled pork tacos?
                                Going places

Comment

Working...
                                X