• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35 more minutes till blast off!!!!
    PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
    1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

• Should be there in about an hour and a half.........don't start without us

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• what a blast
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by BLUE STREAK View Post
              Are we there yet???
              I wish we were going...Hope everyone has a great time as I know you all will
              FKA Redragtop
              (formerly known as)

Comment

• Sorry I'm missing it .... hope everybody is having a great time.
                Looking forward to seeing some pics !!!

Comment

• Comment

• Selfie

Comment

• My video camera cuts off after about 29:50, it just does. What a heap of fun, got Vic on the microphone, and then missed a whole lot of other stuff because the camera was off. I hope somebody got BIg Dave's performance and will post it.

I was messing around, trying to play "out" after nearly 9 years. I strongly/highly/adamantly recommend immediately forwarding to 21:38. That's when the real fun starts:

Comment

• Every time I've ever gotten together with BangShifters in person, I swear to myself, that's the most fun I've ever had in my life. What I'm forgetting is that there will be a next time. So I kinda keep rating things wrong. The next one is always the best one. Damn, that was a good weekend at the Gearhead Inn. Over the top. Whatta blast.

Comment

• Made it home w/o any problems, but do need to turn the timing back a couple of degrees for this lower altitude. Thanks to Victor for planting this seed and allowing it to "bloom". It was great to see everyone and get away for a day or two, but the time is just too short. I also might reconsider taking the little red car for the Long Haul. After driving it for three days in a row I don't even want to look at it for a while.

ps No Help!
                          Non-denominational car nut.
                          Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                          Do you go all the way?

Comment

• Steve and I had lots of fun. This might be the last time I post........this forum is so unpredictable for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
                              Steve and I had lots of fun. This might be the last time I post........this forum is so unpredictable for me!
                              Don't leave us. Looks like when I was unpacking the bags at home today,Terri got your two country CD's back to you last night. Much alcohol involved. They went somewhere, they're not with me at least. Y'all shoulda seen Dave helping me load all of the sound gear into Red, or trying to help. Had a big speaker, trying to strap it in to the passenger's back seat. I was cussing and carrying on, Dave was trying to help, neither of us had enough light to work by.

The whole time, I was trying to use the front seat belt to strap a speaker into the back seat. When I realized that, I said, "Dave, I've been drinking."

Comment

• Originally posted by peewee View Post

Don't leave us. Looks like when I was unpacking the bags at home today,Terri got your two country CD's back to you last night. Much alcohol involved. They went somewhere, they're not with me at least. Y'all shoulda seen Dave helping me load all of the sound gear into Red, or trying to help. Had a big speaker, trying to strap it in to the passenger's back seat. I was cussing and carrying on, Dave was trying to help, neither of us had enough light to work by.

The whole time, I was trying to use the front seat belt to strap a speaker into the back seat. When I realized that, I said, "Dave, I've been drinking."
                                Yep there was some adult beverages consumed..........I did get my CDs, one country, one John Fogerty....

Thanks for the music

I do remember most of the names and which screen name to tie them to. Had lots of fun driving through Western NC and down into NE Georgia. Hit Cashiers, Highlands and Clayton, GA. Had more curvy roads and a nice meal at a hole in the wall deli. John and Kathy and I hit a winery in Dillard/Mtn City on the way home!
                                Last edited by dianeokie; April 27, 2014, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X