No announcement yet.

Spring Blooms Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruising around the mountains of Western North Carolina and touching into Tenn and Georgia. Thanx Diane and Steve for hearding the cats.
    Attached Files
    John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
    Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

• Rest Stop, Vic peed on a tree: Following Perry and Dave. Perry had a custom-installed twist-tie thing on the carb to make it run that morning. It quit, Perry said, "Need a piece of string, ANYTHING." Right there in Red's floorboard, I went SCHWING! 6-inch twisty-tie. Perry and Dave both said I was "the man" for having the right thing. Got it running and Perry cam back over and asked, "Why do you have such a thing in your car?" HAHAHAHAAH! To hold all of the PA system wires together. Unbundled it the night before.
      Attached Files
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
        The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Looks like you had a great time!! Thanks for the pictures
          Donna
          Williamston, MI
          Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Looks like y'all had fun!... Whatcha guys do with Peewee?.. He seems to be AWOL...Did y'all wear the poor boy out?

Comment

• Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19

Comment

• What a great weekend...... Spending time with all of our BS friends was a hoot..... Speaking of a Hoot, PeeWee lead the nightly sing along and created the #1 song "No Help"..... check out the video..... Vic you outdid yourself with setting up our stay at the Gear Head Inn.... Jim & Mary, out innkeepers were awesome.... anytime you are in the area you got to stop and spend the night.....,,.. How many places have a dedicated area to wash your ride and supply hose, buckets, car wash soap and towels? NONE
                Last edited by 66Fury3; April 30, 2014, 06:22 AM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                1966 Plymouth Fury III
                2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                  Did y'all wear the poor boy out?
                  YES!

Comment

• Lemme fix this for you Ed:

Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post
                    How many places have a dedicated area to wash your ride and supply hose, buckets, car wash soap and towels? ONE

Comment

• Wish I could post pictures and video from my smartphone. Got a good video of Dave doing his rendition of the Rockets. Oh also for those who heard me say the old girl was tired and it was the last run for the engine, just for giggles I ran a compression check. Well let's just say it was more like on life support than tired. LOL
                      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                        Wish I could post pictures and video from my smartphone. Got a good video of Dave doing his rendition of the Rockets. Oh also for those who heard me say the old girl was tired and it was the last run for the engine, just for giggles I ran a compression check. Well let's just say it was more like on life support than tired. LOL
                        Thanks to the twisty tie I "loaned" you......HhHAhHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a one helluva weekend. That was just over the top, just unreal fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                          Wish I could post pictures and video from my smartphone. Got a good video of Dave doing his rendition of the Rockets. Oh also for those who heard me say the old girl was tired and it was the last run for the engine, just for giggles I ran a compression check. Well let's just say it was more like on life support than tired. LOL
                          Perry - Post the Dave video, that's the one I'd love to see the most. You can do it, folks do it all the time, but I sure don't know how.

Comment

• Originally posted by peewee View Post
                            Lemme fix this for you Ed:

Very good PeeWee.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                            1966 Plymouth Fury III
                            2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                            Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                            Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Our Bernie moment at O'Reilly's only it was Perry who had to buy parts.
                              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19

Comment

• First time posting with my phone. If its like my other experiences it will be the last! Loving the pictures and really can't wait til HRPT! Are we getting together at some point?

Comment

Working...
                                X