No announcement yet.

Spring Blooms Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE are booked in the Chevelle room. Pee Wee will you bring your Musical Instruments??
    Last edited by 67ragtop; January 5, 2014, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Hey all, I' am going to be calling about a room. Do we have a plan on where to stay on Saturday night. or are going to stay same place fri & sat and sightsee all in that area. please let me know before the weeks end so I can make my travel plans and strat spreading the work up my way if anyone else wants to go.

Thanks.

Comment

Book it for Friday and Saturday nights.
        Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
        The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Thanks Dave, see you in april.

Comment

Gonna try my best to come! April is a busy month with the 50th Mustang Anni, Rod Run, and now this, I might just have to meet up Saturday morning for the cruise, its only about a 30 minute drive for me.
            2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Hope you can made it Cobra, it's going to be a great time.

Comment

All booked for Friday and Saturday. Not sure what room yet I just said a place to sleep cause we are going to use the hell out of the fire pit. See you all there on Fri around mid day. Gonna leave Frederick area thurday night and stay somewhere inbetween if anyone esle is coming for the north on I-81 let me know and we can try to meet up along the way.

Comment

Didn't know we was doing both nights at Gearhead Inn, but not a problem just took care of it. FYI the best and quick way to make reservations is e-mail.
                  Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                  If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by 67ragtop View Post
                    WE are booked in the Chevelle room. Pee Wee will you bring your Musical Instruments??
                    Right now I doubt it. I haven't played a lick since one night there in Maxton, wow that's been a long time. I'll see if I can make myself get back into it between now and then.
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Room for one more? At worst I'll meet up for Saturday's cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by Harpslinger View Post
                        Room for one more? At worst I'll meet up for Saturday's cruise.
                        Call the Gearhead Inn and book a room

Comment

Hi to all you bloomers, (that's the flower type and not the knickers type).

Add Kathy and I to the list on the "Blooms Tour" it'll be a good Power Tour warm up. We just made our reservations at the Gear Head Inn, sounds like a fun time and we are lookin' forward to seein' everyone. There are a lot of kool things in this area, in addition to Blue Ridge Parkway, Deals Gap and Wheels Through Time, previously mentioned, a couple other ideas are Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest and Cherohala Skyway (Rt 165 in NC and Rt 143 in Tn) ending in Tellico Plains, Tn. Shewwww.....we may need 5 or 6 days! Lookin' forward to April! John.
                          John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                          Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you John 'n Kathy, yes this will be a great time.

Comment

Thats great news John 'n Kathy, see you in April

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                              1966 Plymouth Fury III
                              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Ok I count 18 cars so far. I dont have an itinerary for Saturday . If some want to run the Dragon and some want to visit Wheels Thru Time Museum we can each do our thing and meet up for dinner that nite and meet back at motel for some more Lies Music and refreshments (Spring Water or other Spirits).

Comment

Working...
                                X