No announcement yet.

Spring Blooms Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Magnum Chromoly push rods going in today. No damage to rockers. Comp Cams just gave me credit for the old push rods. Maybe this will cure the problems. No damage to any of the roller rockers. Now to get about 300 miles on the engine before leaving for PT.
    PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
    1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

• Hey There , Glad they helped you . Just make sure these new ones don't get eat up too. You can drive to Fancy Gap on your trip.There is a car show in Galax on sat 24th called Memories on Main.

Comment

• I hope these don't also. I did adjust them just a slight bit past zero lash this time. I put about a quarter turn tighter than I normally would after they stop clicking. Hope they hold together. I seem to have much more power now that before,. You can really break the rear tires loose while running in second gear by just punching it.
        PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
        1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

• So..............we enjoyed the Spring Blooms Tour so much...........and my group enjoyed the Lake Lure, Chimney Rock, Bat Cave area so much..............that I'm wondering about a "Fall Leaves" Tour around that area.....................any interest? I know there's Cruisin' The Coast too.................

Comment

• +1 what she said!

Comment

• Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
              So..............we enjoyed the Spring Blooms Tour so much...........and my group enjoyed the Lake Lure, Chimney Rock, Bat Cave area so much..............that I'm wondering about a "Fall Leaves" Tour around that area.....................any interest? I know there's Cruisin' The Coast too.................
              Originally posted by Harpslinger View Post
              +1 what she said!
              If somebody wants to coordinate it, start a 2014 Fall Colors Tour thread and I'll sticky it.

Comment

Working...
              X