Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Won my first trophy last night!

Originally posted by BluLightning
    Well I got trophy #3 Saturday night and that's the first one with the Lightning. Fun fun fun! ;D
    Oh look, someone's put a logo right over my face .. - Reni

Comment

Congrats on another win BluLight. We saw your truck up there but never ran into you Sat. Whats that thing running?

Comment

Aw man sorry I missed you. The truck was running pretty good. I ran 12.91. My best so far is 12.82 but that was at Norwalk. I did give you my cell number didn't I?
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

***LONG DELAY*** Sorry 'bout that, works been a killer the last few weeks. And I missed another test& tune this week. If I did get your number, it got lost in the car clean-out from P.T. Your trucks running pretty fast, what work have you done? Next mod looks like you'll need a trophy shelf.

Comment

The trucks got a chip, pulley, open air filter and cat back exhaust. Just basic stuff but it seems to work well. Looks like we're done racing for the year unfortunately. All our weekends are booked up from now on.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
            X