Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 383S-10 View Post
    Places to eat in Charlotte.............
    Don't laugh, you guys, but does anyone know where to get decent sushi around there?
    Last edited by a_d_a_m; May 28, 2014, 10:55 PM.
    2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
    1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
    1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

the cowfish......known for burgers and sushi.......

Charlotte Living Culinary Online host Heidi Billotto talks sushi with Chef David Lucarelli at the Cowfish. The sushi is amazing here, however the Cowfish off...

Burgerdivas TV The Cowfish in Charlotte, Southpark. Sushi and Burgers equals Burgushi!! Great atmosphere and a great date place!!
      That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Oh man. That menu...

Comment

Originally posted by a_d_a_m View Post
          Don't laugh, you guys, but does anyone know where to get decent sushi around there?
          Joe's Bait & Tackle should work - not much of a sushi person myself. Tried it a couple times (not too bad) but had a strong urge to go swimming afterwards. Oysters on the half shell with Stoli and Hot Sauce wash is about as exotic I've eaten and it was all due to peer pressure of course.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Here are a few suggestions for food on Tuesday coming through Central Ohio. I like little "dive" places, so here are my favorites in the Hebron area:
            Jacktown Pub- 6820 National Road, Jacksontown, Ohio 43031 - Great food, sandwiches, and wings. Tuesday happens to be 30cent wing day.- from sr37 turn right on us40, 5miles to pub on the right.
            Crossroads is across the street from the pub and is more of a sports bar, I would park here for either place.
            Clay's Cafe- they have great stromboli and ice cream- turn right on to 40 from 37-Its about 2 miles on the left.
            There are really not many restaurants on the route between Lancaster and Mt. Vernon Ohio. These are easy to get to.

Clay's Cafe is a family kind of place. Step back in time to the age of soda fountains and great hamburgers and eat great meals at Clay's Cafe Today!

Comment

I'm thinking about diverting off on the Knoxville-Charleston run. After Pikeville, I might turn off and go to the Hatfield Family Cemetery outside of Logan, WV - burial site of many of the Hatfields including 'Devil' Anse. Looks like about 16 miles back to the Power Tour route when leaving the cemetery. http://goo.gl/maps/urFeS

Obviously, departure time is up in the air, but my name was added to BluLightning's list so get in touch if you're interested...

Comment

This place in Hammond Indiana was recommended by my co-worker......House of Pizza.....it actually on the same street as my hotel for the wed night stop........about 6 miles up the road.......specials on the night we are in town.........

Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

Comment

On the day of the Charleston WV stop we will be near Hillbilly Hot Dog Stand about 25 miles from my hotel in Hurricane WV on Hwy 64.............the place of the Homewrecker hotdog and the Single Wide hamburger.........may not be doable they close at 6:00 pm.....

Fantastic hot dog stand in the Hungtinton, WV area

Last edited by 383S-10; June 2, 2014, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X