POLL - Your 2008 Power Tour Participation Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POLL - Your 2008 Power Tour Participation Level

The other thing I do is have so much a week taken outof my check and put into a savings account for vacation. I really don't miss it not being there
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

'05 I went solo, '06 we took 2 cars, wife and 16yo in the Camaro and me and 12yo in GTA. '07 me, wife and 13yo in the GTA (tight). '08 just me and the wife ;D ;D We usta take 2 vacations, one to the beach and the other,HRPT. The kids are older now, and mostly do their own thing, but the youngest will be driving next year and is talking about going next year. He has been building a bug. I'm not so good at saving up ahead of time, just throw it on the card and pay it off with 2 months. But I do like Bob and Matt's idea.
      Living the dream!

Comment

I use the save from every pay check option, plus, put away any returns from Uncle Sam, and half of monthy bonus checks since I am lucky enough to work for a company that is still growing & paying out monthly bonus checks.
        Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

The savings account is a good idea. Getting the vacation time to do PT and something else is definitely an issue with my better half, but hopefully I can make a persuasive argument since it starts so close to home next year and she's a Madtown alum. She had a blast ending there this year, next year we can go through it twice!

Comment

Working...
          X