No announcement yet.

Who is traveling for ThanksGiving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do Jimbo... We're going to cruise down to Hermann on Friday for lunch and some wine....

Ed, that is one helluva cake!!! Yes, please!!!
    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
    - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
      Hey Allen sounds like you might be having a party, might need a Turkey and another trip to the Liquor store
      Highly unlikely that there will be a party here but my daughter will be coming over for barbeque Turkey on Thursday. Anyone that is in the area is welcome to drop by for a beverage. I am going to be working on my daughter's car Friday - Sunday so I should be around the entire weekend.

Comment

I wish we were there, is cold and snowy and cold and cold here today. I am so ready so be someplace warm. barbeque turkey sounds pretty good! We are getting together with cousins, have fun with Kate!
        Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Flying to Sydney for a cruise through New Zealand. Not even driving to the airport, got car service. Have fun Bucky, drink some wine for me..
          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
          X