Who's starting out in the midwest - Nebraska-Iowa for PT2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColinV View Post
    Leaving early Tuesday morning from British Columbia. Gonna be one heck of a blast through to Charlotte btu it's best I can do. Missoula, MT Tues
    Sioux City IA Wed
    Poplar Bluff MO Thurs
    Concord Fri
    Roughly 700 Mi / day but I have to work around the time off I can get.
    Can meet up with people along that route if anyone is in for the last minute run.
    Wow thats a drive before the drive!!!
    well depending on how things go maybe we can meet up as it sounds like you are headed towards Omaha but if nothing else meet up along the way. Well be glad to have company!
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Oh yeah Scott I will be replacing my steering box this winter. Two years later!
      Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
        Minnesota, does that count?
        Jim, with a car cool as yours hell yes it counts!
        Andrew

Comment

Well I just crawled out from under a rock and found out PT is going through Iowa.
          So I made a check list:
          1. Ask the wife.
          2. Check the bank account to see if I can afford it.
          3. Rebuild t5 or find a replacement
          4. Brakes/lines
          5. A/c charged
          6. Hotels/register

The list gets easier after #1. So here's hoping for a return trip to power tour. This time I'm driving.
          Jeff
          Follow My Build

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
            Wow thats a drive before the drive!!!
            well depending on how things go maybe we can meet up as it sounds like you are headed towards Omaha but if nothing else meet up along the way. Well be glad to have company!
            That's the route alright. Just the other side of the stateline through Council Bluffs
            Fabricator's Motto: Cut to fit, Beat into place.
            Quando omni flunkus moritati
            HRPT Long Hauler 2014

Comment

We will be leaving from central IL, just west of Springfield a bit on Thursday or maybe Friday, not sure yet.

Comment

Working...
              X