• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

before -

after -
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

nice pix......looking forward to the tour.......some Chicago guys are going to jump in, I think, at the Crown Point Indiana stop......(me, I'm doing the whole tour, getting the car ready)......rexx!
      Last edited by rexdogg; December 6, 2013, 03:31 PM.

Comment

I don't mean to hijack this thread. It has been a couple years since I have gone on the PT. If I want to register early but am not sure if doing the entire thing (might miss first stop or two) how do I register? If I register as a LH but don't make the first stop am I still able to pick up my credentials at the next stop? What do you vets recommend?

Comment

When you register on line they ask you where you want to pick up your credentials if I remember correctly.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Pre register

Originally posted by MikeC View Post
            I don't mean to hijack this thread. It has been a couple years since I have gone on the PT. If I want to register early but am not sure if doing the entire thing (might miss first stop or two) how do I register? If I register as a LH but don't make the first stop am I still able to pick up my credentials at the next stop? What do you vets recommend?
            Yes on line you can say where you will pick them up at.
            I would suggest anyone who is going to do one leg are the whole thing to pre register. That way you get all the stuff except for the LH award at the end. To me it would be worth it.
            Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Working...
            X