MY long haul Power Tour Streak Is coming to a END

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    It really is cold down there, isn't it Buckster??
    don't know about there, but here.....-16 at 8 am.......rexx!

Comment

It really is cold down there, isn't it Buckster??
      Bahahaha!!!! Hey, it's been balls cold down here but that totally flew over my head.... LOL!! I think it flew over Rexx's,head too.....
      sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
      - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
        Bahahaha!!!! Hey, it's been balls cold down here but that totally flew over my head.... LOL!! I think it flew over Rexx's,head too.....
        Couldn't resist.........at least Mary doesn't have a poll going here.....lol!
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Careful what you wish for Ed.

Comment

Yeah, she's whipping me in the Countdown thread.....lol!
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Watched Street Outlaw's last night could not believe they got beat I guess it was better for the ratings and gives them the chance for a re-match.
              Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Probably had the wrong setup for street vs track. I also think this stuff is scripted..........too much drama as well as a good story line for a 'rematch' episode or two. If you think about it, EVERY one of these 'reality' shows has an overriding theme of some sort of frantic conflict......or underlying urgency.........they're soap operas for guys. Follow the money.
                Last edited by oletrux4evr; January 7, 2014, 07:31 AM.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Damn Ed, I missed it..... This time on the right night, and I even knew it was on. I was watching the BCS National Championship game. What a damn good game it was.

And I agree, I believe that all reality shows are scripted, no matter what show your watching. It's all about the mula and the ratings.
                  sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                  - George Orwell

Comment

Probably had the wrong setup for street vs track. I also think this stuff is scripted..........too much drama as well as a good story line for a 'rematch' episode or two. If you think about it, EVERY one of these 'reality' shows has an overriding theme of some sort of frantic conflict......or underlying urgency.........they're soap operas for guys. Follow the money.
                    Ed you are so right..... Who shows up to street race (Farm Truck & Azn) with their new VW and a film crew.... I still enjoy the show....
                    Last edited by 66Fury3; January 7, 2014, 08:43 AM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                    1966 Plymouth Fury III
                    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

U stole my thread.
                      the racing is real.
                      u didn't sea me with the pimp juice? on chevelle

Comment

There you go Bob. Deleted my post & got you back to the top. Semper Fi.
                        ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Just confirmed we'll be in Gainesville for the Gators Saturday and Sunday, haven't had the pleasure of meeting you on tour but would like to stop by and say Hi, love going to the Gators!
                          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Careful what you ask for Perry...You just might get it
                            FKA Redragtop
                            (formerly known as)

Comment

With the crew I'm going with its bound to be an upgrade
                              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Working...
                              X